Cumberland County Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal Lawyer in Cumberland County, NJ Aggressively Defends The Rights of Clients in Vineland, Millville, Bridgeton, and Throughout South Jersey
Even though you might be tempted to think that any criminal defense lawyer can handle your case, the truth is that when you are in Cumberland County, NJ and are facing criminal charges, hiring the correct counsel for your case could end up being the most important choice you ever make. If you or a loved one is in need of representation in a criminal defense case, Contact our Cumberland County criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio for your best chance at winning your case.
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio is confident that we have the knowledge, abilities, resources, and commitment you require. We are able to give each of our clients the individualized attention they need while utilizing our knowledge of the criminal justice system and our ability to win cases for our clients. In Cumberland County and throughout New Jersey, we have successfully assisted clients, and we are proud to have received recognition for our accomplishments, including being voted Top Attorney of New Jersey. We also think that our delighted customers, for whom we have achieved tangible outcomes, are proof of our track record of success. We put forth a lot of effort to fight for people facing criminal charges so that the greatest results are achieved. No matter how complicated the issue may be, we assist clients and provide each case with the same level of attention to detail.
Facing A Criminal Charge And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Cumberland County Criminal Defense Attorney Handles a Wide Range of Cases
Make an appointment for a free, private consultation with the criminal defense lawyers at Michele Finizio right away if you or a loved one has been accused of a crime in Cumberland County to go through your case. Clients are assisted in defending against all types of criminal charges by Michele Finizio, our knowledgeable Cumberland County criminal defense attorney.
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio handles a wide variety of criminal defense matters in Cumberland County including but not limited to:
- Cumberland County Criminal Defense
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Cumberland County Traffic Ticket Defense
- Cumberland County Driving While Suspended Defense
- Cumberland County Juvenile Crime Defense
- Cumberland County Drug Crime Defense
- Cumberland County Disorderly Persons Defense
- Cumberland County Theft Crime Defense
- Cumberland County Gun Crime Defense
- Cumberland County Transporting Illegal Firearms Defense
- Cumberland County Assault Charges Defense
- Cumberland County Domestic Violence Defense
- Cumberland County Restraining Order Defense
- Cumberland County Strangulation Assault Defense
- Cumberland County Sex Crime Defense
- Cumberland County Child Pornography Defense
- And more…
No matter the nature of the offense, Michele Finizio can assist you in obtaining the best result possible given the circumstances. The successful completion of diversionary programs, which our firm has experience assisting eligible clients to enroll in, may result in the removal of criminal charges and records. Additionally, we can assist you in requesting the expungement of any eligible arrest and conviction records.
Criminal Defense Attorney is Prepared to Fight for Clients Charged with Crimes
It’s crucial to select a Cumberland County criminal defense attorney that has the experience, legal expertise, and advocacy and negotiation skills when you require representation against your accusations. Even if you are still the subject of a criminal investigation but have not yet been detained or accused of a crime, Michele Finizio starts working on your case as soon as she can. We vigorously explore all available defenses to the prosecution’s case, such as:
- Dispute the admissibility of the prosecution’s evidence by claiming that it was obtained in violation of your constitutional rights, is not supported by credible evidence, or otherwise is unrelated to your case.
- Contesting the veracity of the witnesses that are speaking against you
- Contending that the state cannot prove each aspect of each of your criminal accusations beyond a reasonable doubt, and challenging the sufficiency of the prosecution’s evidence.
- When the prosecution violates procedural rules, such as by neglecting to provide them with favorable evidence or by failing to bring you to trial in compliance with your right to a timely trial, you may move for relief.
At every stage of the criminal procedure, from the preliminary criminal investigation to the arrest, arraignment, motion hearing, and all the way through trial, Michele Finizio and our team are ready to fiercely advocate on your side.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
To Discuss Your Case, Get in Touch with the Experienced Cumberland County Attorney Michele Finizio Today.
The best outcome in your criminal case can depend on your ability to act fast in the hours that follow an arrest in Cumberland County. Because of this, Michele Finizio responds swiftly to start an independent investigation into your criminal charges and bargaining with the prosecution to get your charges dropped or reduced.
Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio immediately to arrange a free, private consultation to discuss your legal rights and choices and learn more about how our firm can assist you in your criminal case in Cumberland County.
About the Area: Cumberland County, New Jersey
Located in the southern part of the state, Cumberland County, New Jersey is a vibrant community with a rich history and diverse population. The county seat, Bridgeton, serves as a hub for various industries and is home to a number of legal professionals, including esteemed criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio.
Cumberland County encompasses a diverse range of towns and cities, including Vineland, Millville, and Bridgeton, each with its own unique character and charm. The area boasts a strong sense of community and offers a welcoming environment for residents and visitors alike.
Criminal Statistics for Cumberland County, NJ:
As a criminal defense attorney serving Cumberland County, Michele Finizio is well-versed in the local legal landscape and understands the unique challenges individuals may face when dealing with criminal charges. It’s important to have a comprehensive understanding of the criminal statistics in the area, which can provide valuable insights into the legal climate. Here are some relevant statistics:
- Crime Rate: According to recent data, Cumberland County has experienced fluctuations in crime rates over the years. It’s crucial to note that crime rates can vary depending on the specific location within the county.
- Violent Crimes: The county has seen instances of violent crimes, including offenses such as assault, robbery, and homicide. The frequency and severity of these crimes may vary from year to year.
- Property Crimes: Property crimes, such as burglary, theft, and motor vehicle theft, can occur throughout Cumberland County. These crimes often involve the unlawful taking of someone’s property and can have serious legal consequences.
- Drug-related Offenses: Like many areas across the country, Cumberland County has been affected by drug-related offenses. Law enforcement agencies actively work to combat the illegal drug trade, and individuals facing drug charges require skilled legal representation.
It’s important to note that statistics provide a general overview of crime in the area and should not be the sole factor in assessing personal safety or determining the outcome of a specific case. Each situation is unique, and the circumstances surrounding criminal charges should be thoroughly evaluated by an experienced attorney like Michele Finizio.
Contact Cumberland County Criminal Defense Attorney Michele Finizio for a Free Consultation Today
Michele Finizio is a highly respected criminal defense attorney dedicated to serving the residents of Cumberland County, New Jersey. With a deep understanding of local laws and a commitment to protecting the rights of her clients, Michele Finizio provides strong and effective legal representation in a wide range of criminal cases.
Whether facing charges related to assault, drug offenses, DUI, theft, or any other criminal matter, Michele Finizio and her team at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio are well-equipped to handle even the most complex cases. With a track record of success and a client-focused approach, they strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for their clients.
If you are in need of skilled legal representation in Cumberland County, NJ, contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio today to schedule a consultation and discuss your case.
Criminal Defense Locations Served
- Atlantic County Criminal Defense
- Burlington County Criminal Defense
- Bordentown Criminal Defense
- Delran Criminal Defense
- Evesham Criminal Defense
- Mansfield Criminal Defense
- Maple Shade Criminal Defense
- Medford Criminal Defense
- Moorestown Criminal Defense
- Mount Laurel Criminal Defense
- Palmyra Criminal Defense
- Pemberton Criminal Defense
- Westampton Criminal Defense
- Willingboro Criminal Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Criminal Defense
- Cumberland County Criminal Defense
- Gloucester County Criminal Defense
- Mercer County Criminal Defense
- Lawrence Township Criminal Defense
- Hamilton Township Criminal Defense
- Robbinsville Criminal Defense
- Middlesex County Criminal Defense
Frequently Asked Questions Answered
Although you might believe that until you are actually arrested, you don’t need legal representation, nothing could be further from the truth. If you have a skilled criminal defense lawyer on your side, they can launch an independent investigation even if you are only a suspect or person of interest in a criminal inquiry. In rare circumstances, it can be possible to find evidence that disqualifies you from the scope of the police inquiry.
When you hear that you are the subject of an arrest warrant, get in touch with our criminal defense lawyers right away. This will enable us to start looking into your case on our own and gather information for your defense. In order to reduce the risk of harm or shame from being arrested at your home, place of employment, or in public, we can also contact the police to organize your surrender.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.