Gloucester County Traffic Ticket Attorney
Experienced Traffic Violation Lawyer in Gloucester County, NJ Defends Clients Accused of Speeding and Other Traffic Infractions in Washington Township, Monroe Township, Deptford Township, and Throughout NJ
Have you been accused of a traffic violation in Camden County? Many drivers violate traffic rules at least once in their lifetime. A traffic violation can be as simple as not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign. However, a charge for even what seems like a simple violation should not be taken for granted. A conviction can result in penalties with a long-term impact such as points on your driver’s license. It is vital that you have the guidance and representation of an experienced Gloucester County traffic ticket attorney.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Law Offices of Michele Finizio. Our team will act quickly and provide your case with the attention and urgency it deserves. We will work to help you avoid the long-term impact that a conviction can result in. We will fight to ensure that your rights and best interests are considered and protected.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Let An Experienced Gloucester County Traffic Ticket Attorney Represent You When Your License is Suspended
There are various reasons why a driving license may be suspended. These include:
- You have accumulated 12 or more points on your driver’s record
- You failed to appear in court
- You failed to pay your fine
- You failed to pay a surcharge
- You were driving with a suspended license
- You displayed a mental or physical condition that disqualified you
- You were driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- You were driving recklessly
- You caused a fatal accident
- You abandoned your vehicle on a public highway
Attorney Michele Finizio, an experienced and knowledgeable speeding ticket lawyer in Gloucester County, NJ will fight to protect your rights and freedom. We will review the circumstances of your case and build a strong defense on your behalf. We will negotiate with the prosecution on your behalf to ensure your right to drive is not taken away.
Get in touch with us to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Gloucester County traffic ticket attorney and learn about your rights and options.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
About Gloucester, NJ
Gloucester County is a county located in New Jersey. It is rated as one of the most desirable places to live in New Jersey and is only 52 miles from Atlantic City and 21 miles from Philadelphia. The county attracts young professionals and young families.
While Gloucester County is generally safe, its roads see a high number of accidents every year. A report by the New Jersey State Police reports that the county had a total of 58 deaths resulting from car accidents in 2013 alone. This was an increase from 7 in the previous year.
If you have been accused of a traffic violation you should contact the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for representation from an experienced and skilled Camden County traffic ticket attorney.
Reach Out to the Law Offices of Michele Finizio to Consult with an Experienced Gloucester County Traffic Ticket Attorney
If you have been charged with a traffic violation, get in touch with the Law Offices of Michele Finizio right away. Your freedom, your future, and your right to drive are all at risk. Consult with an experienced and skilled speeding ticket lawyer in Camden County, NJ. Attorney Michele Finizio is well versed in traffic laws. She has successfully represented clients accused of various types of traffic violations. You can rely on her experience and knowledge to fight for the best outcome in your case. We will work to protect your rights and best interests.
Contact us now to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
Frequently Asked Questions about Traffic Violations in Gloucester
If you have been stopped by law enforcement while driving, you should:
1. Keep calm and pull your car over at a safe place
2. Turn your hazard lights on to alert oncoming vehicles that your vehicle is stationary. If you have been stopped during the night, you should turn on the lights in the interior of your vehicle to increase its visibility to other road users.
3. Keep your hands on the steering wheel and only get your documents from your glove compartment if the officer asks you to do so
4. Refrain from making any sudden movements. This may suggest that you were reaching for something like a weapon or trying to hide something.
5. Do your best to be polite but do not admit to anything. Anything that you say to the law enforcement officer can be used as evidence against you in court.
If you are charged with a traffic violation contact the Law Offices of Michele Finizio to consult with an experienced and skilled speeding ticket lawyer in Camden County, NJ. Our law firm will fight to ensure your rights are protected.
If you have had your license suspended you may be anxious to know when you will be able to get behind the wheel again. The length of suspension will depend on why and how your license was suspended. In many cases, you will be able to get back behind the wheel as soon as the suspension period has elapsed and the revocation has been lifted. This means that you will need to pay a fee for the restoration of your suspended license and you will need to have received a written notice of your license having been restored.
You should be careful to ensure that the requirements above have been fulfilled. Driving with a suspended license can result in suspension being extended. You could also end up with a fine or be imprisoned.
You may also contest the suspension of your license with the help of an experienced Camden County traffic ticket attorney. Contact the Law Offices of Michele Finizio to consult with an attorney for free.
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?