Gloucester Township Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal Lawyer in Gloucester Township, NJ Aggressively Defends The Rights of Clients in Camden County and Throughout South Jersey
A criminal charge may seem unreal at first. Overwhelming. Terrifying. Furthermore, you could not be considering your rights while this fact is making your brain spin. Thoughts regarding your rights are being considered at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, so don’t be alarmed. In fact, throughout the whole criminal process, each Gloucester Township criminal defense attorney from our firm fights tenaciously to defend those rights.
Facing A Criminal Charge And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
For a free consultation to discuss your criminal charges with an experienced Gloucester Township criminal defense attorney and learn more about your legal rights and choices, get in touch with the Law Offices of Michele Finizio right away.
With Significant Experience Handling All Types of Criminal Cases, Reputable Gloucester Township Criminal Defense Attorney
You need a criminal defense lawyer who has experience defending clients against drug accusations if you or a loved one has been accused of a drug crime. If you were accused of assault, you need a criminal lawyer who is familiar with the many assault offenses that can be brought in New Jersey. In other words, you need a person who is familiar with the charges against you and has the skills necessary to properly defend you. You get that when you work with the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, a reputable Gloucester Township criminal defense attorney with years of expertise managing a wide range of criminal matters, including but not limited to any of the following:
- Charges of assault in Gloucester Township, NJ
- Gloucester Township, New Jersey, Theft Charges
- Charges of Robbery in Gloucester Township, NJ
- Theft of a vehicle in Gloucester Township, New Jersey
- Charges of Theft in Gloucester Township, New Jersey
- Charges for Shoplifting in Gloucester Township, NJ
- DUI/DWI Infractions in Gloucester Township, New Jersey
- Offenses Committed by Juveniles in Gloucester Township, New Jersey
- Gloucester Township, New Jersey charges of domestic violence
- Restraining order violations in Gloucester Township, New Jersey
- Gloucester Township, NJ drug crimes
- Gloucester Township, New Jersey charges with weapons
- and even more
Do you have questions about how The Law Offices of Michele Finizio may assist you? Let us explain. Make arrangements for a free, private consultation with a knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Legal Time Limits in New Jersey for Filing a Criminal Charge
Statutes of limitations, which set strict deadlines for bringing claims, exist in every state. There are a number of statutes of limitations in New Jersey that must be met before prosecutors can file criminal charges against someone. The following are some legal deadlines, which vary depending on the sort of criminal offense:
- A prosecutor may file charges for murder or manslaughter at any time; these crimes have no set statute of limitations;
- The statute of limitations for some felonies, including governmental misconduct, bribery, and other connected acts, is seven years;
- The statute of limitations is five years for other felonies;
- The statute of limitations for misdemeanors, such as disorderly offenses and minor offenses, is one year;
- In New Jersey, the statute of limitations does not run if someone is currently being prosecuted for the same behavior or if they are trying to elude the law;
- The Law Offices of Michele Finizio, a Well-Known Gloucester Township Criminal Defense Attorney, Successfully Defends Clients Accused of Crimes Across New Jersey;
- When you are accused of a crime, you need to use every resource at your disposal to defend yourself. A renowned Gloucester Township criminal defense attorney at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio will make use of all the tools at his disposal to build a solid defense.
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio diligently pursue a favorable resolution in every case while zealously defending the rights of the accused. Schedule a free, no-obligation appointment with our legal team now to find out more about how a committed Gloucester Township criminal defense attorney may help your case.
About Gloucester Township, New Jersey
Gloucester Township is a 24-square-mile Camden County suburb. Gloucester Township, one of the fastest-growing communities in Southern New Jersey, is a mix of neighborhoods eight miles east of Philadelphia and 50 miles west of Atlantic City. The North/South Freeway (Route 42), the Black Horse Pike, and other well-maintained County and Municipal highways give great access. Gloucester Township provides fire, police, youth, and community improvement activities
Areas We Serve in Camden County
- Camden Criminal Defense
- Cherry Hill Criminal Defense
- Gloucester City Criminal Defense
- Gloucester Township Criminal Defense
- Oaklyn Criminal Defense
- Pennsauken Criminal Defense
- Voorhees Criminal Defense
- Winslow Criminal Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
Criminal Defense in Gloucester Township, New Jersey: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Expungement in New Jersey is based on the nature of the crime. Gov. Phil Murphy of New Jersey has approved a reform measure for expungements that greatly increases a person’s eligibility. However, not all criminal offenses are covered by this law; some criminal convictions may not be overturned. For instance, a violent offense, such as aggravated assault, robbery, or murder, cannot be expunged in New Jersey if the offender has been convicted of it. The same is true for crimes like driving while intoxicated (DUI); this criminal record may not also be wiped. DUI convictions are treated as traffic infractions in New Jersey, and criminal convictions are the only ones that can be expunged. Other sections of this new law permit a person, 10 years after their most recent conviction, to expunge their entire criminal record of arrests and convictions. Make arrangements for a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced criminal defense lawyer at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio if you or a loved one has a criminal record and you have concerns about whether you may be able to have your record wiped in the state of New Jersey.
If a member of your family was detained in New Jersey, there are a number of actions you should take right away that could affect how your case turns out. First and foremost, speak with a seasoned criminal defense lawyer in New Jersey. Your family member’s rights will be upheld by a knowledgeable, experienced criminal lawyer, who will also obtain their quick release from custody. A knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer will also evaluate the evidence the prosecution has against your relative and look into the alleged crime. A criminal defense attorney will negotiate any possible plea agreements with the prosecutor and will craft a tactical, unique defense against the allegations levied against your relative. The Law Offices of Michele Finizio may provide clients who have been arrested and their family members with a free, private consultation with a skilled Gloucester Township criminal defense attorney. Set up a private case evaluation right away.