Middlesex County Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal Lawyer in Middlesex County, NJ Aggressively Defends The Rights of Clients in Edison, Woodbridge, Old Bridge, and Throughout New Jersey
Although a defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty in our criminal justice system, if you have been arrested for a crime, it may seem like the exact reverse is true. You could feel entirely overpowered when you are detained and enter the criminal justice system. Because it feels like everyone is against you and thinks you’re guilty, you could feel alone and powerless. In the event that you are convicted, you might be concerned about what would happen to you and your family. This is why, if you’re facing criminal charges in Middlesex County, you need a knowledgeable Middlesex County criminal defense attorney on your side.
Our aim at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio is to give each of our clients the vigorous criminal defense they deserve. In cases where it was possible, we have successfully assisted our clients in getting not-guilty verdicts, having their charges and penalties reduced through plea deals, and even getting them off the hook entirely. In order to help our Middlesex County clients return to their regular lives as quickly as possible, we tenaciously protect their rights.
A skillful legal defense is necessary for a successful criminal defense. Our firm as a whole is familiar with how the New Jersey criminal justice system operates and how prosecutors pursue criminal charges. However, we now advocate for persons facing criminal charges using our experience and knowledge. You stand the best chance of winning your criminal case thanks to our experience and commitment to zealously defending your rights.
Do not risk your freedom and future if you or a loved one has been arrested. To arrange a free, private appointment to go over the specifics of your case, get in touch with the Middlesex County criminal defense attorney at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio right away.
Facing A Criminal Charge And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Types of Criminal Cases in Middlesex County, New Jersey The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Deal With
You need the best attorney possible if you are being investigated for a crime in order to create a compelling defense. The Law Offices of Michele Finizio handle a wide variety of criminal defense matters in Mercer County, including but not limited to:
- Middlesex County Criminal Defense
- Middlesex County Municipal Court Defense
- Middlesex County Traffic Ticket Defense
- Middlesex County Driving While Suspended Defense
- Middlesex County Juvenile Crime Defense
- Middlesex County Drug Crime Defense
- Middlesex County Theft Crime Defense
- Middlesex County Gun Crime Defense
- Middlesex County Transporting Illegal Firearms Defense
- Middlesex County Assault Charges Defense
- Middlesex County Domestic Violence Defense
- Middlesex County Restraining Order Defense
- Middlesex County Strangulation Assault Defense
- Middlesex County Sex Crime Defense
- Middlesex County Child Pornography Defense
- And more…
Additionally, our firm can assist you in determining your eligibility for a diversionary program, which could help you resolve your charges without going to court. Additionally, we can assist you in having qualified criminal records expunged. Expert criminal defense attorneys concentrated on obtaining favorable outcomes for clients in criminal cases
When you choose The Law Offices of Michele Finizio to represent you in a criminal matter, you can be sure that our firm will do nothing short of all of the following:
- We get to work right away by conducting an exhaustive independent investigation to gather all the relevant information and create the strongest legal defense.
- We will contest any evidence that was obtained unlawfully or that is not admissible in accordance with the rules of evidence.
- We’ll question the state’s witnesses’ veracity.
- When the prosecution abuses your rights, such as by failing to turn over favorable evidence or by delaying your trial, we will seek redress.
- We put out a lot of effort to get the best result possible in your case, but we never put any pressure on our clients to take plea deals just to get the matter over with. You may rest assured that any choices we make for you will result in the best situation for you.
Call The Law Offices of Michele Finizio to Schedule a Confidential Consultation
If you have been charged with a crime or even if you think you are only the target of a criminal investigation, get in touch with The Law Offices of Michele Finizio right away for a free, private consultation. We value your freedom and your future just as much as you do. To speak with a committed, knowledgeable Middlesex County criminal defense attorney, set up a consultation right away.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Interesting And Fun Facts About Middlesex County, New Jersey
A number of historical “firsts” occurred in Middlesex County. New Jersey, which incorporates Perth Amboy as its first city in 1718, is now the most populous state in the US. In 1751, Woodbridge was home to the first printing press in the state of New Jersey, opening up the state’s population to the written word. Newsflash: in 1758, Parker Press, New Jersey’s first magazine, is published in Woodbridge. In 1845, Perth Amboy, New Jersey, became the site of the first American Artists’ Colony. Since then, countless innovators have been motivated by this template.
New Brunswick is the site of the first-ever collegiate football game, which takes place in 1869. Princeton was defeated by Rutgers, 6 to 4. It was the first step in what would become a national obsession: college football. When T. Peterson, a resident of Perth Amboy, New Jersey, is granted the right to vote in 1870, he makes history as the first African American male in the United States. Thomas Alva Edison of what is now Edison, New Jersey, conceived of and built the phonograph in 1877. Present-day Edison was the site of Thomas Edison’s first public demonstration of an electric light bulb in 1879 at his now-famous Menlo Park laboratory. The first home to have electricity installed in it was in Edison, New Jersey, in 1880, thanks to Thomas Edison’s efforts after his invention of the single light bulb.
The poet Joyce Kilmer was born in New Brunswick in 1886. She is best known for her poem “I Think That I Shall Never See/A Poem Lovely as a Tree.” South Amboy’s Star Field hosted the first airmail flight in 1912, allowing for global connection for the first time. First Vocational-Technical School System in the United States was established in Middlesex County in 1914, with its headquarters located in New Brunswick.
For his discovery of streptomycin, the first antibiotic effective against tuberculosis, Rutgers University professor Selman Waksman received the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1943. Using the first broad-spectrum antibiotic, discovered by Waksman and his team, doctors were able to save countless lives. In 1964, Edison Township became the site of the first County College in New Jersey.
Criminal Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Criminal Defense
- Burlington County Criminal Defense
- Bordentown Criminal Defense
- Delran Criminal Defense
- Evesham Criminal Defense
- Mansfield Criminal Defense
- Maple Shade Criminal Defense
- Medford Criminal Defense
- Moorestown Criminal Defense
- Mount Laurel Criminal Defense
- Palmyra Criminal Defense
- Pemberton Criminal Defense
- Westampton Criminal Defense
- Willingboro Criminal Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Criminal Defense
- Camden Criminal Defense
- Cherry Hill Criminal Defense
- Gloucester City Criminal Defense
- Gloucester Township Criminal Defense
- Oaklyn Criminal Defense
- Pennsauken Criminal Defense
- Voorhees Criminal Defense
- Winslow Criminal Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Criminal Defense
- Gloucester County Criminal Defense
- Monroe Township Criminal Defense
- Washington Township Criminal Defense
- West Deptford Criminal Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Criminal Defense
- Lawrence Township Criminal Defense
- Hamilton Township Criminal Defense
- Robbinsville Criminal Defense
- Middlesex County Criminal Defense
Michele Finizio has an office location nearby located at 9 E Main St, Moorestown, NJ 08057. Contact her today for a free consultation about your case.
Get A Free Consultation With An Experienced New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 856-888-9059 Or Fill Out Our Online Contact Form.
Middlesex County, New Jersey’s Frequently Asked Questions regarding Criminal Defense
The majority of criminal cases are settled before trial. While many cases are resolved through a plea bargain, in which the defendant consents to admit guilt in exchange for the prosecution recommending a lesser sentence than the defendant would have received if found guilty at trial, in some circumstances, it may be possible to obtain a lesser charge or even have some or all of your charges dropped.
In order to get the best result possible in your case—a plea bargain, a charge reduction, or perhaps the dismissal of some or all of your charges—we thoroughly analyze the facts and circumstances of your case to find strong evidence in your favor and holes in the state’s case.
If you choose to request a jury trial and decide to defend your criminal charges, the trial will start with jury selection, during which any potential jurors with prejudices or who are unable to be fair and impartial in your case are disqualified. Both parties will deliver opening remarks when the jury is chosen. Following the presentation of the evidence and witnesses by the prosecution, you will have the chance to question the state’s witnesses and evidence in cross-examination.
The prosecution may then cross-examine your witnesses, and you will then have the chance to provide your own proof and defense. After the sides have concluded their respective arguments, the jury will consider the evidence and, depending on the crime, either find the defendant guilty or not guilty or advise the court that it was unable to reach a judgment.