Pemberton Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal Lawyer in Pemberton, NJ Aggressively Defends The Rights of Clients in Burlington County and Throughout South Jersey
In Pemberton, New Jersey, were you detained or charged with a crime? If you are being investigated for a crime, you probably worry about how your arrest and potential conviction may affect your reputation and future. You’re undoubtedly also worried about the possibility of going to jail if you’re found guilty. However, even if you are facing criminal accusations, you still have legal recourse to try to have your case resolved in your favor. The Law Offices of Michele Finizio’s Pemberton criminal defense attorney can fight for your rights and interests.
Our firm is equipped with the knowledge and assets required to properly investigate your legal alternatives and work to secure the best result in your case, even if that necessitates going to trial.
Facing A Criminal Charge And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Do not delay discussing your legal options with a Pemberton criminal defense attorney if you have been accused of a crime. To discuss your rights with a Pemberton criminal defense attorney from our office, get in touch with the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for a free initial case evaluation.
Criminal Charges That The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Can Assist You With
Our firm has the expertise to support you while you deal with various criminal charges. If you have been accused of any of the following, a Pemberton criminal defense attorney can fight to protect your rights:
- Municipal court infractions
- Stealing and shoplifting
- Juvenile offenses
- Drug offenses
- Domestic abuse
- A breach of a restraining order
- Weapons and firearms charges
- and even more
For more information on how we may assist you in pursuing a favorable settlement to your charges, get in touch with us to discuss the specifics of your case.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
How Can Our Firm’s Pemberton Criminal Defense Attorney Help You Defend Against Your Charges?
The legal team at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio will do all within their power to resolve your criminal case favorably. We are aware of how critical it is for you to resume your life after being detained or facing legal action for a crime. You may anticipate a Pemberton criminal defense attorney to begin working on your case as soon as you contact us for assistance with your charges by:
- Beyond the investigation work done by the police and prosecution, independently looking into your charges to perhaps find evidence that could be helpful or exonerating;
- A discussion to assist you in comprehending your charges, your legal rights, and what to anticipate throughout your case so that you have the knowledge necessary to make judgments that are in your finest interests;
- Defending your rights throughout the proceedings, including submitting motions in response to illegal police searches or interrogations;
- Rebutting the state’s case by filing requests to suppress evidence that was obtained illegally or inadmissibly, as well as motions to have the charges against you reduced or dropped;
- Negotiating with prosecutors to try to achieve a plea deal when appropriate so that you might avoid the worst penalties for a conviction and return to your life sooner;
- Investigating all available alternatives to prosecution and conviction, such as PTI or drug court;
- If you decide to go to trial and contest your charges, arguing on your behalf before the judge and jury.
Get A Free Consultation With An Experienced New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 856-888-9059 Or Fill Out Our Online Contact Form.
Call the Law Offices of Michele Finizio to Speak With an Experienced Pemberton Criminal Defense Attorney About Your Case
Don’t let the fate of your criminal charges, freedom, or future be up in the air. Get the knowledgeable legal counsel you need to protect your rights. For a free, confidential consultation about how our firm may help you fight your charges, get in touch with the Law Offices of Michele Finizio right away.
About Pemberton, New Jersey
New Jersey’s Burlington County includes the Township of Pemberton. It is one of the 56 municipalities in South Jersey that are a part of the 1,100,000-acre New Jersey Pinelands National Reserve, which was established by Congress in 1978 as the country’s first National Reserve and is a protected natural area with a distinctive ecology.
Areas We Serve in Burlington County:
- Bordentown Criminal Defense
- Delran Criminal Defense
- Evesham Criminal Defense
- Mansfield Criminal Defense
- Maple Shade Criminal Defense
- Medford Criminal Defense
- Moorestown Criminal Defense
- Mount Laurel Criminal Defense
- Palmyra Criminal Defense
- Pemberton Criminal Defense
- Westampton Criminal Defense
- Willingboro Criminal Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County.
Michele Finizio has an office location in Burlington County located at 9 E Main St, Moorestown, NJ 08057. Contact her today for a free consultation about your case.
Questions And Answers Regarding Criminal Defense In Pemberton, NJ
The majority of criminal defense lawyers bill by the hour. Attorneys frequently demand a deposit upfront. The attorney will deduct their hourly fees from this retainer as they work on the client’s case. Any remaining retainer at the conclusion of the lawsuit is returned to the client because it is the client’s property. The cost of retaining a criminal defense lawyer may seem prohibitive, but nothing can compare to the value of your future, freedom, and good name.
Yes. Before answering any questions from the police, you have the fundamental right to speak with a lawyer. You also have the right to have a lawyer present when being questioned by the police. If the police detain or arrest you, you should tell them right away that you wish to speak with an attorney. Police usually will only ask you after you’ve exercised your right to legal counsel once you’ve had a chance to consult with a lawyer.