Winslow Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal Lawyer in Winslow, NJ Aggressively Defends The Rights of Clients in Camden County and Throughout South Jersey
We have you covered when a night out with friends results in a charge of driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI/DWI) or when a heated confrontation with another sports fan at game results in an assault charge. At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, a renowned Winslow criminal defense attorney will expertly represent New Jersey clients who are being prosecuted on criminal offenses.
Facing A Criminal Charge And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
To discuss your criminal charges with an experienced Winslow criminal defense attorney and learn more about your legal rights and choices, get in touch with the Law Offices of Michele Finizio right away.
Successful Winslow Criminal Defense Attorney Represents Clients in New Jersey Charged With a Variety of Criminal Offenses
Whether you were accused of a simple traffic infraction or something more serious, the consequences of a conviction will negatively affect your life. And at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we put in a lot of effort to prevent that on your behalf.
A skilled Winslow criminal defense attorney from our office can effectively represent clients accused of a variety of criminal charges, including but not limited to any of the following and more:
- Charges of assault in Winslow, NJ
- Charges of Theft in Winslow, NJ
- Charges of Robbery in Winslow, NJ
- Theft of a vehicle in Winslow, New Jersey
- Charges of Theft in Winslow, NJ
- Charges of Shoplifting in Winslow, NJ
- Winslow, New Jersey DUI/DWI Offenses
- Winslow, NJ Juvenile Criminal Offenses
- Charges of Domestic Violence in Winslow, NJ
- Restraining order violations in Winslow, New Jersey
- Winslow, New Jersey Drug Offenses
- Winslow, New Jersey charges with weapons
- and even more
Do you have a concern with the charge you are dealing with? Let us respond to your inquiries. Request a free consultation with a seasoned criminal defense attorney.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Throughout the Criminal Process in New Jersey, a knowledgeable Winslow Criminal Defense Attorney Will Be at Your Side
The criminal justice system includes numerous steps. Even if some of these may not be well-known, they are certainly significant. A skilled Winslow criminal defense attorney from the Law Offices of Michele Finizio is by your side at every stage of the criminal procedure.
The following are some of the crucial steps in the criminal procedure in New Jersey:
- A look into the suspected crime;
- The “probable cause”-based arrest of a person;
- A formal accusation of committing a crime is made by the prosecutor and is known as a criminal charge;
- An arraignment, also known as an initial hearing, occurs after the offender has been formally charged;
- Both the defense and the prosecution discuss facts about the case via a procedure known as discovery;
- The defendant and the prosecution may agree to a plea bargain, which is a formal agreement that ends the case. This indicates that the case is not tried;
- During a preliminary hearing, the prosecution must provide sufficient evidence to support the charge. In order for the defendant to be put on trial for the offenses listed in the complaint, the prosecution must persuade the judge that there is “probable cause”;
- In the absence of a plea agreement, the matter is tried in front of a judge or jury;
- The court sentences the defendant if the defendant enters a guilty plea or the jury finds the defendant guilty;
- In the event that the defendant is convicted, an appeal may be made. A formal request for review of the criminal case and reversal of the lower court’s judgment is known as an appeal. The defendant may appeal only the sentence or the conviction.
Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a Winslow criminal defense lawyer at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio if you have inquiries about the criminal procedure in New Jersey.
Get A Free Consultation With An Experienced New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 856-888-9059 Or Fill Out Our Online Contact Form.
Dedicated Winslow Criminal Defense Attorney Uses Experience to Fight for Anyone Accused of Crimes in The State of New Jersey
When you retain the Law Offices of Michele Finizio to represent you in a criminal matter, we will use every tool at our disposal to defend you. Each criminal defense lawyer in Winslow employs their expertise to fight for clients who are accused of crimes in New Jersey. Contact our office to schedule a free, private case consultation with a committed Winslow criminal defense attorney to learn more about how the Law Offices of Michele Finizio can assist your case.
About Winslow, New Jersey
Great Times Day Camp is a summer camp for kids and teenagers located in the Waterford Works neighborhood of Winslow Township, a township in Camden County in the U.S. state of New Jersey. It was established in 1976 and is located on Hobb Lake, a significant reservoir in Camden County.
Also bordering Winslow Township is the “Blue Hole,” a body of water in the heart of woodlands that is usually cool and clear blue, even in the summer, with a very steep shoreline and a maximum depth of around 70 feet, also borders Winslow (21 m).
Areas We Serve in Camden County:
- Camden Criminal Defense
- Cherry Hill Criminal Defense
- Gloucester City Criminal Defense
- Gloucester Township Criminal Defense
- Oaklyn Criminal Defense
- Pennsauken Criminal Defense
- Voorhees Criminal Defense
- Winslow Criminal Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
Michele Finizio has an office location in Camden County located at 1873 Marlton Pike East #2d, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003. Contact her today for a free consultation about your case.
The Winslow, New Jersey, Criminal Offenses Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, in some instances. The recipient of specific traffic tickets must serve jail time. For instance, if it is the driver’s second citation, driving with a suspended license may result in five days in jail.
This may appear to be a straightforward fix with no repercussions other than having to pay the fine. However, drivers who enter a guilty plea for a moving offense must pay the highest fine possible. The person’s driving history reflects the conviction as well. This entails the addition of points to the person’s driving record, which raises the cost of auto insurance for drivers. It’s crucial to remember that any points on a person’s driver’s license add up. The person’s driver’s license may be suspended when and if the total number of points reaches a specific threshold. Therefore, speaking with an experienced criminal attorney is still in your best interests if you received a traffic ticket and believe you are guilty of the offense.