Cherry Hill Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Cherry Hill, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Camden County and Throughout NJ
Nobody ever wants to get arrested and charged with a crime. The reality is that a conviction for even a minor offense could leave you with a permanent criminal record that can stay with you for the rest of your life. And if you are charged with a serious traffic violation, such as Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), you could lose your driver’s license, be hit with heavy fines, and even face jail time. That’s why it is so important for you to have an experienced criminal defense & DWI defense attorney on your side if you have been arrested and/or cited by police in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
If you were charged with a crime or traffic violation in Cherry Hill, NJ, experienced Cherry Hill criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio can help you.
Fight Criminal Charges & DWI Charges in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Serious, felony-level offenses like murder and aggravated assault are typically heard in the Camden County Superior Court, which is located in Camden, New Jersey. Less serious crimes, typically classified as disorderly persons offenses or petty disorderly persons offenses, are heard at the municipal court level in Cherry Hill Municipal Court. Traffic violations, including DWI offenses, are also heard in Cherry Hill Municipal Court.
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio represents clients charged with criminal offenses and traffic offenses in Cherry Hill Municipal Court:
- Simple Assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Disorderly Conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Criminal Mischief N.J.S.A. 2C:17-3
- Resisting Arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Bad Checks
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Simple Possession of Marijuana (less than 50 grams)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- DWI/DUI N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- Traffic Violations
How Cherry Hill Criminal Attorney Michele Finizio Can Help You
Michele Finizio knows that when you come to her law office, you are likely facing the most difficult circumstances of your life. Your freedom and your future could be at stake. That’s why Attorney Finizio will fight to protect your legal rights, to preserve your freedom, and to help you beat the charges.
The skilled attorneys at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio have successfully represented thousands of clients in criminal and traffic matters throughout New Jersey. Most importantly, Attorney Finizio and her aggressive criminal defense team will zealously defend you against your criminal or DWI charges.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Contact a Cherry Hill, NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer to Fight Your Charges
Have you been charged with a disorderly persons offense, DWI offense, or traffic offense in Cherry Hill, NJ? Then you need to contact the Law Offices of Michele Finizio today. Cherry Hill municipal court lawyer Michele Finizio will go over the details of your case and help you build a strong defense.
Cherry Hill Municipal Court Information
The Cherry Hill Municipal Court is located at:
820 Mercer Street
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
The Cherry Hill Municipal Court is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Judges: Hon. Jeffrey S. Karl
- Chief Prosecutor: Steven J. Petersen, Esq.
- Court Administrator: Adelene Khan
For more information on the Cherry Hill Municipal Court, visit their website.
About Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Cherry Hill is a large township in Camden County, NJ. Cherry Hill has a total population of 71,045 residents and a geographic area of 24.2 square miles. Cherry Hill is located roughly eight miles away from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, making the township an edge city of Philadelphia. Cherry Hill is bordered by the Pennsauken Creek and the Cooper River, as well as by Merchantville Borough, Pennsauken Township, and Voorhees Township.
The Cherry Hill Police Department is one of the largest police departments in the tri-county area. Cherry Hill police officers often patrol the 309 miles of roadway that run through the township.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.