Delran Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Delran, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Burlington County and Throughout NJ
At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we recognize that receiving a complaint and other court documents from a municipal court in the state of New Jersey can be an unsettling and stressful experience. If you’ve received a complaint from Delran Municipal Court, take comfort in the fact that an experienced, reputable attorney can help you assess the charges and advocate on your behalf. In fact, one of your rights as a defendant in the municipal courts of New Jersey is the right to retain a Delran municipal court lawyer.
At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we not only advise you of your rights—for instance, you are also presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt; you have the right to be informed of the charges against you; you have the right to a reasonable postponement so that you may have the opportunity to consult with your attorney and prepare a proper defense; you have the right to testify or not to testify on your own behalf, and you have the right to call or subpoena witnesses to testify on your behalf. We also provide counseling, help you formulate the best possible defense strategy for you and your individual case, and can help you file an appeal in the case of conviction.
As you can imagine, all of the different possible scenarios can be a challenge for a layperson to assess. Common questions we hear from Delran Municipal Court defendants include:
- Can I appeal a decision of the court?
- How much will this cost?
- Should I go to court?
- Do I need a lawyer?
- How will the charges affect my financial future?
- How will the charges affect my employment and/or employment prospects?
- What should I expect when I go to court?
- What happens if I plead not guilty?
- What happens if I plead guilty?
- If I’m found guilty, what happens?
If you’ve received a complaint from Delran Municipal Court, we encourage you to contact us for a confidential, free, no-obligation consultation. At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, our fees are reasonable, and we provide strong yet compassionate representation to our clients. We have successfully represented countless individuals in Delran Municipal Court over the course of the past 10 plus years, including clients who have been charged with the offenses itemized in the section immediately below.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Helps Residents in Delran, NJ Fight DUI and DWI Charges
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides defense representation to clients who have been charged with criminal and petty offenses heard in New Jersey municipal courts, including Delran Municipal Court. We commonly defend clients charged with:
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Driving with a suspended license N.J.S.A. 39:3-40
- Driving with an expired inspection sticker
- Driving without insurance N.J.S.A. 39:6B-2
- Drug paraphernalia possession N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Drug possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- DUI (driving under influence)
- DUID (driving under influence of drugs)
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Illegal lane changes N.J.S.A. 39:4-88
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Making an illegal turn or illegal U-turn N.J.S.A. 39:4-125
- Marijuana possession
- Passing a stopped school bus N.J.S.A. 39:4-128.1
- Reckless driving N.J.S.A. 39:4-96
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Running a red light N.J.S.A. 39:4-81
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Speeding in a school zone N.J.S.A. 39:4-98
- Speeding tickets
- Theft N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Why Choose to Work With Delran, NJ Criminal Lawyer Michele Finizio?
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides aggressive representation for our clients, and over the years we have successfully defended thousands of criminal defendants in municipal courts throughout the state of New Jersey, including Delran Municipal Court. We offer a free consultation in which we review the charges, as well as the unique circumstances surrounding your case. In addition to our compassionate approach, our clients also appreciate our reasonable fees.
Contact an Experienced Delran, NJ Criminal Defense Attorney
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense or have received a traffic citation in Delran, NJ we encourage you to reach out to the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for advice and assistance. A Delran municipal court lawyer will work with you throughout the process to develop the strongest, most appropriate defense and resolve your case as quickly as possible. Contact us online to schedule a free and confidential consultation. Weekend and evening appointments are available, and home visits or visits to the hospital or county jail can be arranged. We pride ourselves on returning calls promptly and having an attorney handle your case personally.
Delran Municipal Court Information
Municipal Court Township of Delran is located at:
900 Chester Ave.
Delran, NJ 08075
Municipal Court Judge: Corey Ahart, JMC
Municipal Court Administrator: Colleen Perry, CMCA
The Court Administrator’s office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Municipal Court sessions are held on the first and third Wednesdays of each month at 8:30 a.m.
A drop box is found at the entrance of the Municipal Court complex and can be used to make payments after hours (for payable offenses only). Payments should be made in a sealed envelope and include your name, address, and case number (no cash payments, please).
*For more information visit the Delran Township’s Municipal Court page.
About Delran, NJ
Delran is a township in Burlington County, NJ with a population of approximately 17,000 residents. Incorporated in 1880, it’s found at the intersection of the Delaware River and the Rancocas Creek (hence the name Del-Ran) and encompasses a total area of 7.2 square miles. It also borders Delanco Township, Riverside Township, Moorestown Township, Willingboro Township, and Cinnaminson Township.
Among the most famous individuals who were born in Delran Township are numerous professional athletes, including women’s soccer star Carli Lloyd, who won the World Cup and two Olympic titles with the United States national team. Lloyd was also named FIFA World Player of the Year in 2015. Other notable individuals born in or closely associated with Delran Township include the late business executive and food developer Donald Goerke (best-known for inventing Spaghetti-Os), as well as former NFL linebackers Nate Hemsley and Alex Lewis, plus Peter Vermes, head coach and technical director of Sporting Kansas City, an American professional soccer club that competes in Major League Soccer and features several members of the U.S. men’s national team.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?