Deptford Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Deptford, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Gloucester County and Throughout NJ
You need to take a criminal charge in Deptford Township, NJ very seriously. A conviction could result in a criminal record, in addition to immediate consequences that may include jail time and fines. The same is true of a serious traffic violation, such as Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) or Driving Under the Influence (DUI): a DWI conviction could lead to mandatory jail time and monetary penalties, as well as suspension of your driver’s license. When it comes to your freedom and your future, don’t take any chances: hire an experienced Deptford criminal & DWI defense attorney who understands the law and who can help you beat the charges.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Were you arrested for a criminal offense or a DWI offense in Deptford, NJ? The Law Offices of Michele Finizio can help you fight the charges and avoid the most severe penalties.
Beat Criminal Charges and DWI Charges in Deptford, New Jersey
Serious criminal charges, like aggravated assault or heroin distribution, are classified as felonies in New Jersey. If you are charged with a felony in Deptford, NJ, your case will be heard in the Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, NJ. If you are charged with a lesser offense – typically classified as a disorderly persons offense or a petty disorderly persons offense (or misdemeanor) – then your case will be scheduled for the Deptford Township Municipal Court. The same is true of DWIs, which are considered traffic offenses in NJ and are heard at the municipal court level.
Michele Finizio defends clients against disorderly persons offenses, DWI offenses, and other traffic offenses in Deptford Township Municipal Court:
- Simple Assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Disorderly Conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Criminal Mischief N.J.S.A. 2C:17-3
- Resisting Arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Bad Checks
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Simple Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- DWI/DUI N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- Traffic Violations
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Who You Should Hire Deptford, NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer Michele Finizio
Michele Finizio’s primary areas of practice are criminal law and municipal court violations, which includes DWI, shoplifting, traffic offenses, drug possession crimes, and disorderly conduct offenses. When you call the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, you can rest assured that your case will be handled by an experienced NJ criminal defense attorney who understands the nuances of the New Jersey Criminal Code and who knows how to deal with the complex legal system and procedures.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Experienced Deptford Criminal Defense Attorney Michele Finizio
If you have been charged with any type of disorderly persons offense, DWI offense, or traffic offense in Deptford Township, New Jersey, the Law Offices of Michele Finizio can help you. Contact Deptford, NJ criminal defense lawyer Michele Finizio now to discuss your case and explore your legal options.
About the Deptford Township Municipal Court
The Deptford Township Municipal Court is located at:
1011 Cooper Street
Deptford Township, NJ 08096
The Deptford Township Municipal Court is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Court sessions are held every Wednesday at 8:00 a.m.
- Municipal Judge: Demetrica Todd-Ruiz
- Certified Court Administrator: Shannon Sawyer
For more information on the Deptford Township Municipal Court, visit their website.
Information About Deptford Township, NJ
Deptford Township is a township in the northern section of Gloucester County, NJ. Deptford has a population of more than 30,500 residents and a geographic area of 17.6 square miles. In addition to being located in New Jersey, Deptford Township is also a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Philly is located approximately 10 miles away from Deptford.)
Several major roads and highways are located near Deptford Township: Interstate 295, Route 41, Route 42, Route 45, Route 47, Route 55, County Route 534, County Route 544, County Route 551, County Route 553, and the New Jersey Turnpike.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?