Evesham Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Evesham, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Burlington County and Throughout NJ
At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we know how unsettling it can be to receive a criminal complaint or traffic ticket from a municipal court in the state of New Jersey, including Evesham Township Municipal Court in Evesham. We also recognize that you probably have questions about your options and the steps you need to take to resolve your ticket or case. The good news is that an experienced Evesham municipal court lawyer can provide legal advice informed by years of experience in New Jersey’s municipal courts.
But that’s just one reason to consult with and retain a reputable attorney. Another is that he or she can answer your questions and help you to navigate the legal system. While we’ve found the employees of New Jersey’s municipal courts to be respectful and diligent, there is a limit to how much information and advice they can provide to defendants. In general, court employees are permitted to tell you how the court works, provide information about your case file, and provide guidance as to how to fill out forms. In some townships, like Evesham, the court even provides answers to frequently asked questions like: “What is plea bargaining?” And “What if I lose my case—can I file an appeal?” But court staffers can’t help you with common questions like:
- Do I need a lawyer?
- Should I go to court?
- What happens at the first hearing?
- What happens if I plead guilty?
- What happens if I plead not guilty?
- If I’m found guilty, what happens?
- Am I going to jail?
- How much is this going to cost?
- Why is my case being transferred to Superior Court?
- How is the situation going to affect my future?
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
That’s why it’s advisable to consult with an experienced attorney, who can answer your questions, review your options with you, and discuss your case with the judge and prosecutor. Hiring an experienced attorney as soon as possible can also help minimize the financial and reputational damage that might result from a conviction—and possibly even help you avoid a conviction altogether. In fact, reputational and financial damage are often tied together, because a conviction can potentially harm your employment prospects and dramatically limit your future opportunities, which can have financial implications for years and even decades to come.
So if you’ve received a criminal complaint or a traffic ticket from the Evesham Township Municipal Court, we encourage you to contact our Evesham municipal court lawyer, at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, for a free consultation as soon as possible. You’ll find that our fees are reasonable and that we provide strong and aggressive representation to our clients. In fact, we have successfully represented countless individuals in Evesham Township Municipal Court since 2007, including clients charged with many—if not all—of the offenses listed below.
Evesham Municipal Court Lawyer Helps Fight DUI and DWI Charges in New Jersey
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provide representation to clients who have been charged with criminal and petty offenses heard in New Jersey municipal courts, including Evesham Township Municipal Court. These include violations of the motor vehicle and traffic laws found in Title 39 of the New Jersey Code Annotated, as well as disorderly and petty disorderly persons offenses. Past defendants we’ve represented have been charged with crimes and traffic violations like:
- DWI N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- DUID (driving under influence of drugs)
- Drug possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- Drug paraphernalia possession N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Marijuana possession
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Theft N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Running a red light N.J.S.A. 39:4-81
- Reckless driving N.J.S.A. 39:4-96
- Driving without insurance
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license N.J.S.A. 39:3-40
- Speeding in a school zone
- Speeding tickets N.J.S.A. 39:4-98
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Making an illegal turn or illegal U-turn N.J.S.A. 39:4-125
- Illegal lane changes N.J.S.A. 39:4-85
- Driving with an expired inspection sticker
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Why Choose to Work With Traffic and DUI Attorney in Evesham, NJ Michele Finizio?
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides aggressive yet compassionate representation for our clients, and over the years we have successfully defended thousands of criminal defendants in municipal courts throughout the state of New Jersey, including Evesham Township Municipal Court. We offer a free consultation in which we review the charges against you, and the circumstances surrounding your case. Our clients appreciate our reasonable fees and the availability of custom payment plans. Contact an experienced traffic and DUI attorney in Evesham, NJ.
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense or have received a traffic ticket in Evesham Township Municipal Court, we encourage you to reach out to the Law Offices of Michele Finizio as soon as possible. An attorney will work with you throughout the process and help resolve your case as quickly as possible. Contact us online to schedule a free, confidential, no-obligation consultation. Weekend and evening appointments are available, and home visits or visits to the hospital or county jail can also be arranged. We pride ourselves on returning calls promptly.
Evesham Township Municipal Court
Evesham Township Municipal Court is located at:
984 Tuckerton Rd.
Marlton, NJ 08053
Court Administrator: Staci Heavner
Deputy Court Administrators: Cheryl Beaumont and Cassandra Messler
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Evesham Township’s Municipal Court has jurisdiction over violations of motor vehicle and traffic laws, disorderly persons offenses, petty disorderly persons offenses, and other non-indictable offenses, as well as violations of municipal ordinances, violations of fish and game laws, and weights and measures.
For more information visit Evesham Township’s Municipal Court page.
About Evesham Township, NJ
Evesham is a township in Burlington County with a total area of almost 30 square miles and a population of more than 45,000 people. It was formed in 1688 and formally incorporated as one of New Jersey’s original group of 104 townships in 1798, though it is frequently referred to as Marlton, a historic community and census-designated place within the township. Evesham Township is bordered by Mount Laurel Township and Medford Township in Burlington County and Berlin Township, Cherry Hill, Voorhees Township, and Waterford Township in Camden County. It has 183 miles of roadways, including Route 70 and Route 73.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?