Gloucester Township Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Gloucester Township, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Camden County and Throughout NJ
At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio we recognize that being charged with DUI, DWI, assault, disorderly conduct, drug possession, theft or any other crime in a municipal court in the state of New Jersey can be a stressful experience. If you have received a complaint from Gloucester Township Municipal Court, know that an experienced Gloucester Township municipal court lawyer can help reduce the amount of stress you’re experiencing and lend a compassionate ear, in addition to answering your questions and providing invaluable legal advice.
With more than twelve years of experience handling cases in Gloucester Township Municipal Court, we are ready to review the charges against you and answer any questions you may have—questions that are best addressed by an experienced Gloucester Township municipal court lawyer who can provide counsel and legal advice informed by years of experience handling similar cases.
Following are just some of the common questions we can help answer:
- Do I need a lawyer?
- Should I go to court?
- What happens if I plead guilty?
- What happens if I plead not guilty?
- If I’m found guilty, what happens?
- How much is this going to cost?
- Can I appeal a decision of the court?
- How will the charges affect my future?
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
As you might expect, these are difficult questions for any layperson to answer. That’s why it’s advisable to consult with an experienced attorney, who can help you navigate the court system and advocate on your behalf. Furthermore, hiring a reputable attorney as soon as possible can help minimize the financial and reputational damage that might result from a conviction—and possibly help you avoid a conviction altogether. In fact, reputational and financial damage often go hand in hand, because a conviction can potentially harm your employment prospects and dramatically limit your opportunities going forward. In turn, this can have financial implications for years and even decades to come.
So if you’ve received a complaint from Gloucester Township Municipal Court we encourage you to contact the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for a free, no obligation consultation at your earliest convenience. You’ll find that our fees are reasonable and that we provide aggressive yet compassionate representation to our clients. In fact, we have successfully represented countless individuals in Gloucester Township Municipal Court over the past dozen years, including clients charged with most if not all of the offenses listed below.
Criminal and DUI/DWI Defense in Gloucester Township, NJ
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides counsel and representation to clients who have been charged with criminal offenses and petty offenses heard in New Jersey municipal courts, including Gloucester Township Municipal Court. In addition, we can help individuals charged with the violation of traffic and motor vehicle laws.
Past defendants we’ve represented have received complaints for crimes and traffic violations like:
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- DUI (driving under influence)
- DUID (driving under influence of drugs)
- Drug possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- Drug paraphernalia possession N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Marijuana possession
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Theft N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Running a red light
- Reckless driving N.J.S.A. 39:4-96
- Driving without insurance N.J.S.A. 39:6B-1(a)
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license N.J.S.A. 39:3-40
- Speeding in a school zone
- Speeding tickets
- Passing a stopped school bus N.J.S.A. 39:4-128.1
- Making an illegal turn or illegal U-turn N.J.S.A. 39:4-125
- Illegal lane changes N.J.S.A. 39:4-85
- Driving with an expired inspection sticker
Why Choose to Work With Gloucester Township, NJ Criminal Lawyer Michele Finizio?
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides aggressive representation for our clients, and over the years we have successfully defended thousands of criminal defendants in municipal courts throughout the state of New Jersey, including Gloucester Township Municipal Court. We offer a free consultation in which we review the charges against you, as well as the circumstances surrounding your case. Our fees are reasonable and we offer custom payment plans. In addition, we accept major credit cards from Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express®.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Contact an Experienced Gloucester Township, NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense or have received one or more traffic tickets in Gloucester Township Municipal Court, we encourage you to reach out to the Law Offices of Michele Finizio as soon as possible. An attorney will help you navigate the court system and help resolve your case as quickly as possible. Contact us online or call us to schedule a free, confidential consultation. We pride ourselves on returning calls promptly and on making ourselves available outside of our offices, which are located on East Main Street in Moorestown across from the Moorestown Community Center. Weekend and evening appointments are available, and home visits or visits to the hospital or county jail can also be arranged.
Gloucester Township Municipal Court
1261 Chews Landing Rd.
Gloucester Township, NJ 08021
Court Administrator: Patty Carroll
Office hours are Monday through Thursday 8AM to 5:45PM
For more information visit Gloucester Township’s Municipal Court page.
About Gloucester Township, NJ
Gloucester Township is a 24-square-mile suburban community in Camden County with approximately seventy-thousand residents. It’s located eight miles east of Philadelphia and fifty miles west of Atlantic City and takes its name from the cathedral town of Gloucester in England. In fact, it was one of the first New Jersey townships to incorporate, having done so in June 1695. Today it features numerous unincorporated communities, including Glendora, Chews Landing, Hilltop, Blenheim, Blackwood, Lamb’s Terrace, and Sicklerville. The township features approximately 240 miles of roadways, including CR 534 and CR 544, as well as Routes 41, 42 and 168. The Atlantic City Expressway also passes thru the southwestern part of the township. The most famous building in Gloucester Township is the Gabreil Daveis Tavern House, a pre-Revolutionary War tavern that dates back to 1756. The recently-restored building is sometimes referred to as the Hillman Hospital House and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?