Lawrence Township Municipal Court Lawyer
Skilled Municipal Court Violation Defense Attorney in Lawrence Township Successfully Represents Clients in Mercer County and Throughout New Jersey
It can be frightening and overwhelming to be charged with a municipal court violation in Lawrence Township or anywhere else in New Jersey. Whether you’re facing a DUI, harassment charges, or a minor criminal offense, you’ve got a lot on the line, and maybe you’re wondering how this will affect your life moving forward. Will I have a permanent criminal record? Will this affect my future employment? Here at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we understand just how terrifying it is, but we’ve got your back. Hiring an experienced Lawrence Township municipal court lawyer is a game changer. With extensive knowledge in all types of criminal and municipal court cases, we will effectively guide you toward the best resolution of your case. Vast experience and a proven, successful track record enable us to offer our clients top-notch service with excellent results.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
About Municipal Court Violations in Lawrence Township and Throughout New Jersey
Municipal Courts in Lawrence Township and throughout New Jersey handle a variety of cases relating to minor criminal charges and traffic violations, in addition to other legal matters. The following is a list of the types of cases the Lawrence Township Municipal Court handles:
- Lawrence Township traffic violations: Municipal courts hear cases related to traffic violations including speeding, reckless driving, DUI/DWI, driving without a valid license or registration and failure to obey traffic signals, among others.
- Lawrence Township disorderly persons offenses: Simple assault and shoplifting in addition to other minor criminal offenses.
- Lawrence Township juvenile offenses: Underage drinking and curfew violations and other minor offenses committed by minors.
- Lawrence Township municipal ordinance violations: Violations of local ordinances such as zoning and building code violations as well as noise violations.
- Lawrence Township petty disorderly persons offenses: Harassment, disorderly conduct and other minor criminal offenses.
- Lawrence Township parking violations: Parking in a handicapped spot without a permit or in a non-parking zone and other parking violations.
In New Jersey, during the court year 2020–2021, there were over four million cases filed in the municipal court system. Considered a court of limited jurisdiction, municipal court violations in Lawrence Township and throughout New Jersey generally refer to non-criminal offenses that occur within the boundaries of the municipality or within New Jersey.
If you receive a ticket or citation for a municipal court violation in Lawrence Township, you have the right to contest the charge. It is important to take these violations seriously and to address them promptly by seeking legal representation. If you are found guilty of a municipal court violation, you may be subject to fines, points on your driver’s license, loss of licensure, community service, or even jail time, depending on the severity of the offense. Hiring an accomplished Lawrence Township Municipal Court lawyer to represent you is crucial for the success of your case.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Why Choose The Law Offices of Michele Finizio?
Facing a violation or citation from the Lawrence Township Municipal Court system can be daunting. It’s difficult to know what to do first or how to proceed next, but it doesn’t need to be this way. Studies have shown that having legal representation in court can significantly increase the chances of a favorable outcome. According to a study by the National Center for State Courts, defendants who had legal representation were more likely to have their charges reduced or dismissed than those who did not have a lawyer. The study also found that defendants with legal representation received shorter sentences and were less likely to be incarcerated.
However, all legal representation is not equal. Michele Finizio is a highly skilled criminal and municipal court violation defense attorney defending clients in Lawrence Township and throughout New Jersey. With thousands of cases under her belt and a proven track record of success, Michele Finizio has the experience and knowledge you need for your court case. Now is the best time to make your best choice.
Get A Free Consultation With An Experienced New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 856-888-9059 Or Fill Out Our Online Contact Form.
Contact an Experienced Municipal Court Violation Defense Attorney in Lawrence, NJ at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today For a Free Consultation
Do not hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Michele Finizio if you have a municipal court violation or citation. During your consultation, we will assess your case and plan a course of action. Michele Finizio is committed to advocating for her clients, and you can rest assured that her knowledge and skill will give you the very best likelihood of success and, with that, peace of mind.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
- Lawrence Township Municipal Court Defense
- Hamilton Township Municipal Court Defense
- Robbinsville Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Mercer County
Michele Finizio has an office location conveniently located at 9 E Main St, Moorestown, NJ 08057. Contact her today for a free consultation about your case.
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?
While jail sentences are less likely in municipal court, in some cases, you may face imprisonment. Violations such as DUI or disorderly conduct may land a person in jail. Additionally, it’s also possible to be taken into custody if there is a warrant for your arrest due to failure to appear in court or failure to pay fines. Even minor offenses and traffic violations can snowball into jail time if dates are missed and if your case isn’t handled properly. Hiring an experienced Lawrence Township municipal court lawyer is important for the success of your case.
The penalties for municipal violations in New Jersey vary depending on the type of violation and the local ordinance or law. Penalties in Lawrence Township may include fines, community service, loss of licensure, or even jail time in some cases.
Your license will be suspended if you accumulate 12 or more points on your driving record.
Yes, you can contest a traffic ticket in Lawrence Township, New Jersey by pleading not guilty and requesting a trial. Again, hiring an attorney familiar with the Lawrence Township court system, to represent you in court is your best option. Be aware that you have just 30 days to contest a traffic ticket, so you must act swiftly.
It is highly recommended that you consult with an experienced DUI attorney if you have been charged with DUI in New Jersey. DUI charges are serious offenses that can result in serious penalties, including jail time. Contact us at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio as soon as possible for knowledgeable guidance.