Mansfield Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Mansfield, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Burlington County and Throughout NJ
At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we recognize that receiving a complaint from a municipal court in the state of New Jersey can be a stressful and uncomfortable experience. If you’ve received a complaint from Mansfield Municipal Court in Columbus, NJ, take comfort in the fact that an experienced, reputable Mansfield Municipal Court lawyer can help you assess the charges and advocate on your behalf.
As you may know, the Municipal Court is a local court created by New Jersey state law, with practice and procedures governed by New Jersey Court Rules. And while the Court’s stated values include independence, integrity, fairness, and quality service, when you receive a complaint from the Court, it can seem like the weight of the state is decidedly against you. That’s where a reputable, experienced Mansfield Municipal Court lawyer like those at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio can be invaluable.
After all, there are many limitations as to what court staffers can do to address your questions and concerns. In general, court employees can explain and answer questions about how the court works, provide information from your case file, provide you guidance as to how to fill out forms, and sometimes even answer questions about court deadlines.
Yet this leaves many questions unanswered—questions that are best addressed by an experienced attorney who can provide legal advice informed by years of experience handling similar cases in the same court. For example, a traffic and DUI attorney in Mansfield, NJ can help you decide whether to bring your case to court, advocate on your behalf, and speak with the prosecutor and presiding judge about your case.
So if you’ve received a complaint from Mansfield Municipal Court, we encourage you to contact the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for a free, no-obligation consultation. Past clients will tell you that our fees are reasonable and we provide strong yet compassionate representation to our clients. In fact, we have successfully represented countless individuals in Mansfield Municipal Court over the course of the twelve-plus years, including clients who have been charged with most of the offenses itemized in the section immediately below.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Fights DUI and DWI Charges in Mansfield and Columbus, NJ
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides representation to clients who have been charged with criminal and petty offenses heard in New Jersey municipal courts, including Mansfield Municipal Court., which is located in Columbus, NJ. Past defendants we’ve represented have been charged with offenses like:
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Theft N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- DUI (driving under influence)
- DUID (driving under influence of drugs)
- Drug possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- Drug paraphernalia possession N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Marijuana possession
- Driving without insurance N.J.S.A. 39:6B-2
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license N.J.S.A. 39:3-40
- Speeding in a school zone
- Speeding tickets
- Passing a stopped school bus 39:4-128.1
- Making an illegal turn or illegal U-turn N.J.S.A. 39:4-125
- Illegal lane changes N.J.S.A. 39:4-85
- Driving with an expired inspection sticker
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Running a red light
- Reckless driving N.J.S.A. 39:4-96
Why Choose to Work With Mansfield, NJ Criminal Lawyer Michele Finizio?
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides aggressive yet compassionate representation for our clients, and over the years we have successfully defended thousands of criminal defendants in municipal courts throughout the state of New Jersey, including Mansfield Municipal Court. We offer a free consultation in which we review the charges, as well as the unique circumstances that may impact the outcome of your case. Our clients also appreciate our reasonable fees and the availability of custom payment plans.
Contact an Experienced Mansfield, NJ Criminal Defense Attorney
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense or have received a traffic citation in Mansfield, NJ our Mansfield Municipal Court lawyer encourages you to reach out to the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for help and advice as soon as possible. An attorney will work with you throughout the process to develop the strongest, most appropriate defense and to resolve your case as quickly as possible. Contact us online to schedule a free and confidential consultation. We pride ourselves on returning calls promptly and for making ourselves available outside our offices, which are located on East Main Street in Moorestown across from the Moorestown Community Center. Weekend and evening appointments are available, and home visits or visits to the hospital or county jail can also be arranged.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Mansfield Township Municipal Court Information
In the spring of 2012 Springfield Municipal Court merged with Mansfield Court.
The Court is located at:
3135 Route 206 S.
Columbus, NJ 08022
- Judge: R. Douglas Hoffman
- Court Administrator: Suzanne Morales
- Deputy Court Administrator: Patricia Brand
- Violations Clerk: Lauren Davis and Alicia Perez
- Phone: 609-298-0542 extension 1022
- Fax: 609-298-3926
Court Sessions are held every Thursday except Holidays (Call to confirm times).
*For more information visit the Mansfield Township Municipal Court page.
About Mansfield, NJ
Mansfield is a township in Burlington County, NJ that was established as a constabulary in 1688 before being incorporated as a township in 1798, making it one of New Jersey’s initial group of 104 townships. Located in the northeast part of Burlington County it is bounded by Bordentown Township, Chesterfield Township, Springfield Township and Florence Township. It has a total area of almost 22 square miles and a population of approximately 8,500 people.
A few of the most notable individuals born in Mansfield Township include: Israel Shreve (1739-99), a colonel in the 2nd New Jersey Regiment during the American Revolution who wintered at Valley Forge; and Eddie Smith, a baseball pitcher who played ten seasons in the major leagues and is best remembered for being the pitcher against which legendary New York Yankee Joe DiMaggio started his still-record 56-game hitting streak in 1941.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?