Maple Shade Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Maple Shade, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Burlington County and Throughout NJ
At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, our Maple Shade municipal court lawyer recognizes that being charged with DWI, DUI, simple assault, disorderly conduct, marijuana possession, theft, or any other criminal offense can be a confusing and intimidating experience that is likely to prompt numerous questions on your part. Your questions might include: What do the charges mean? What are my options? And how might these changes impact my reputation and my future?
If you’ve been charged with an offense that will be heard in Maple Shade Municipal Court, hiring a reputable attorney as soon as possible may help you minimize the damage caused by a conviction—or even avoid a conviction altogether. Though municipal courts generally hear lesser offenses and do not hear jury trials, this doesn’t mean you should take the charges lightly. Consequences could include jail time, fines, loss or suspension of a professional license, increases in insurance premiums, points on your driver’s license, and a permanent criminal record, among other things. For instance, your car might be impounded or you might lose your driver’s license.
In addition, a conviction can cause irreparable reputational damage and significantly harm your employment prospects and limit your employment opportunities going forward. Moreover, Maple Shade Municipal Court offers a fast-track procedure for individuals who wish to have their record expunged, which a reputable, experienced criminal defense attorney can help facilitate.
Have you been charged with a DWI, another criminal offense, or one or more traffic offenses or motor vehicle violations? A Maple Shade municipal court lawyer at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio can provide the guidance you need, having successfully represented countless clients in Maple Shade Municipal Court over the course of the past decade.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Fights DWI Charges in Maple Shade, NJ
The traffic and DUI attorney in Maple Shade, NJ at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides expert defense representation to clients who have been charged with offenses heard in Maple Shade Municipal Court. Issues addressed include:
- Breathalyzer refusal
- Breath test refusal N.J.S.A. 39:4-50.4
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- DUI (driving under influence)
- DUID (driving under influence of drugs)
- Drug possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- Drug paraphernalia possession N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving without insurance
- Driving with an expired inspection sticker
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Illegal turn
- Illegal u-turn N.J.S.A. 39:4-125
- Illegal lane changes
- Marijuana possession
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Passing a stopped school bus 39:4-128.1
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Running a red light N.J.S.A. 39:4-81
- Reckless driving N.J.S.A. 39:4-96
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Speeding ticket
- Speeding in a school zone
- Theft N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2
In addition, other violations specified in Maple Shade’s municipal code include:
- Disorderly conduct
- Public consumption of alcoholic beverages, including possession and consumption by underage persons on private property
- Violation of park regulations
- Violation of other local ordinances
Why Choose to Work With Maple Shade Municipal Court Lawyer, Michele Finizio?
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio have extensive experience representing criminal defendants throughout the state of New Jersey, including those accused of disorderly persons offenses, driving under the influence, driving while intoxicated, and driving while on drugs. We provide compassionate yet aggressive representation to our clients, and over the years we have successfully represented thousands of individuals charged with criminal offenses, petty offenses, and a wide range of traffic offenses. We offer a free consultation in which we review the charges against you as well as the unique circumstances surrounding your case. Payment plans are also available.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Contact an Experienced Maple Shade, NJ Criminal Defense Attorney for Guidance
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense or have received a traffic citation in Maple Shade, NJ we encourage you to reach out to the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for assistance. We will evaluate the charges that have been brought against you and an attorney will work with you every step of the way to develop the strongest possible defense and resolve your case as expeditiously as possible. Contact our traffic and DUI attorney in Maple Shade, NJ online to schedule a free and confidential consultation. Weekend and evening appointments can be arranged, as can home visits or visits to the hospital or county jail. We return calls promptly and an attorney will handle your case personally.
Maple Shade Municipal Court Information
Maple Shade Municipal Court is located at:
200 Stiles Ave.
Maple Shade, NJ 08052
- Phone: 856-779-9610
- Fax: 856-779-6360
- Phone hours: are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Office hours: are Monday, 8:30 AM-4:30 PM (8:30 AM-2:00 PM on court days), and Tuesday through Friday, 8:30 AM-4:30P
- Court sessions: take place twice each month on Monday Evenings at 5:00 PM
- Municipal Judge: Corey E. Ahart
- Court Administrator: Lisa R. Gonteski, MCA, ext. 167
- Violations Clerk: Amber Kay, ext. 168 and Marion Severns, ext. 169
*For more information on the Maple Shade Municipal Court, visit the court’s official web page.
Get A Free Consultation With An Experienced New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 856-888-9059 Or Fill Out Our Online Contact Form.
About Maple Shade, NJ
Maple Shade is a township in Burlington County, NJ, found approximately 10 miles east of downtown Philadelphia. It was originally formed as Chester Township in 1688, and incorporated as one of New Jersey’s initial townships in 1798. The township’s name was changed to Maple Shade in November 1945.
Maple Shade has approximately 19,000 residents, with 8,500 households spread across 3.8 square miles of land. It’s a business-oriented community, one that features both light industrial and commercial centers, but it is perhaps best known for the artists it has produced. For example, puppeteer John Tartaglia was born in Maple Shade and writer/editor/poet Daniel Nester was raised there. Other notable individuals from the area include the late Philadelphia soul singer Randy Cain (The Delfonics), late professional wrestler Billy Darnell, and late photojournalist John G. Morris. Its motto is “nice town, friendly people.”
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
Michele Finizio has office locations located at 9 E Main St, Moorestown, NJ 08057, and 1873 Marlton Pike East #2d, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003. Contact her today for a free consultation about your case.
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?