Moorestown Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Moorestown, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Burlington County and Throughout NJ
At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we recognize that being charged with a crime can be a traumatic and unsettling experience. In part, that’s because the consequences of criminal liability can be far-reaching, with jail time, loss of licensure, and a permanent criminal record among the possible penalties. No less significant, though, are the potential financial implications, which typically include fines and surcharges, as well as increases in insurance premiums, court costs, and fees. Finally, a conviction—even for a petty offense—can damage your reputation in the local community and seriously diminish your future earning capacity by undermining your ability to pursue desirable employment opportunities. Turn to a Moorestown municipal court lawyer from the Law Offices of Michele Finizio.
If you’ve been charged with a crime (or issued a traffic citation) in Moorestown, your case is likely to be heard in Moorestown Municipal Court. Municipal courts typically hear cases involving lesser offenses like disorderly conduct, drug possession, shoplifting, and simple assault. Though cases are generally heard and resolved relatively quickly and don’t often result in a jail sentence, criminal charges brought in Moorestown Municipal Court should always be taken seriously and warrant consulting with a reputable, experienced Moorestown Municipal court lawyer.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Criminal and DWI Defense Lawyer in Moorestown, NJ
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provide representation to clients who have been charged with criminal offenses, including those heard in Moorestown Municipal Court.
This list of offenses includes:
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Criminal mischief N.J.S.A. 2C:17-3
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- DUI (driving while under the influence)
- DUID (driving under the influence of drugs)
- Breathalyzer refusal
- Breath test refusal N.J.S.A. 39:4-50.4
- Drug possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- Drug paraphernalia possession N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Driving without insurance N.J.S.A. 39:6B-1(a)
- Driving with a suspended license N.J.S.A. 39:3-40
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Resisting arrest
- Theft N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Running a red light
- Reckless driving N.J.S.A. 39:4-96
- Speeding ticket
- Speeding in a school zone
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Making an illegal turn
- Making an illegal U-turn N.J.S.A. 39:4-125
- Illegal lane changes N.J.S.A. 39:4-85
- Driving with an expired inspection sticker
- Violation of park regulations
- Violation of fish and game laws
- Violation of boating regulations
- Violation of other local ordinances
- And more
Why Choose to Work With Moorestown Municipal Court Lawyer Michele Finizio?
For more than a dozen years, the Law Offices of Michele Finizio have been successfully representing criminal defendants throughout the state of New Jersey, including Moorestown. A Moorestown municipal court lawyer provides compassionate yet aggressive representation to our clients, and over the years we have successfully represented thousands of individuals charged with everything from disorderly conduct to driving under the influence, driving while intoxicated, and driving while on drugs, as well as all manner of traffic offenses, including reckless driving, running a red light or fleeing the scene of an accident.
Founded in 2007, the Law Office of Michele Finizio is located at 9 East Main Street in Moorestown, NJ 08057, but we also travel to visit clients in their homes, at the hospital, or while they are in jail. Weekend and evening appointments can be arranged as well.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Contact an Experienced Moorestown Municipal Court Lawyer for Assistance
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense or have received a traffic citation in Moorestown, NJ we encourage you to reach out to criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio for a free, confidential, no obligation consultation. We will evaluate the charges that have been brought against you and an attorney will work with you to develop the strongest possible defense strategy and to resolve your case as quickly as possible.
We return calls promptly and a Moorestown municipal court lawyer will handle your case personally. We think you’ll appreciate our reasonable fees and the availability of custom payment plans. We also accept major credit cards from Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express®.
Moorestown Municipal Court Information
Moorestown Municipal Court
- Address: 1245 N Church Street, Suite 4, Moorestown, NJ 08057
- Phone: 856-235-0922
- Fax: 856-914-3067
- Court sessions: *
- Municipal Court Administrator: Karen Mastrangelo
- Deputy Municipal Court Administrator: Jovanna Mondragon
*For more information, visit the Moorestown Court page.
About Moorestown, New Jersey
Moorestown is a township in southwest Burlington County, NJ, that encompasses 15.1 square miles and has a population of 20,726 residents. Located approximately 10 miles east of Philadelphia, it borders Cinnaminson and Delran townships to the west, Willingboro township to the north, Mount Laurel township to the east, and Maple Shade township to the south.
The village of Moorestown was founded in 1682, though the area was originally known as Chester Township. The name Moorestown gradually replaced Chester, owing to the amount of local land owned by Thomas Moore, who settled in the area with his wife Elizabeth in 1722. Moorestown was officially incorporated by an act of the New Jersey State Legislature on March 11, 1922.
Filled with historical markers and historical homes, Moorestown has been referred to as an old-fashioned, Norman Rockwell-esque town, but it offers everything one could possibly want in a modern municipality. In fact, in 2005 Money magazine named Moorestown as the best place to live in America, winning the honor over more than one-thousand other small towns.
Notable people with strong ties to Moorestown include former Philadelphia Flyers players Bobby Clarke, Jeremy Roenick, Ulf Samuelsson and John Vanbiesbrouck. It’s also the birthplace of the late Steve Sabol, the co-founder of NFL Films.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?