Mount Laurel Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Mount Laurel, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Burlington County and Throughout NJ
It is never a pleasant experience to be charged with a crime in Mount Laurel or anywhere else in Burlington County, NJ. Even if you were arrested for a minor offense, such as disorderly conduct or criminal mischief, you could still be subject to severe penalties that include jail time, significant monetary penalties & fines, and a permanent criminal record. The bottom line is that you do not want to end up with a criminal conviction on your record because it could haunt you for a very long time, particularly when you attempt to seek a promotion at work or a new job at a different place of employment. Contact our Mount Laurel municipal court lawyer right away.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Mount Laurel Municipal Court Lawyer Can Help You Fight DWI and Traffic Charges
When a person is charged with a minor crime, it is typically classified as a disorderly persons offense or a petty disorderly persons offense (also known as misdemeanors). Although these offenses don’t typically carry mandatory jail time, they can still result in significant penalties – and, depending on the circumstances, they could lead to imprisonment in the Burlington County jail.
If you were cited for a disorderly persons offense or a petty disorderly persons offense, or for a violation of a municipal ordinance, you will have to answer the charges in Mount Laurel Municipal Court. More serious crimes, classified as felonies, are heard in the Burlington County Superior Court in Mount Holly, New Jersey.
If you were issued a traffic ticket, or arrested for a drunk driving offense, your case will be heard in Mount Laurel Municipal Court.
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio has successfully defended countless clients against municipal court charges in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Here are some of the cases that Attorney Finizio has handled:
- Simple Assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Disorderly Conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Criminal Mischief N.J.S.A. 2C:17-3
- Resisting Arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Bad Checks
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Simple Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- DWI/DUI N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- Traffic Violations
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Why Choose Michele Finizio to Represent You in Mount Laurel Municipal Court?
Attorney Michele Finizio and the other members of her skilled legal team have extensive experience in defending all types of criminal cases in New Jersey. Michele Finizio approaches every case with the highest degree of skill and professionalism. She understands how important it is for you to avoid getting a criminal conviction on your permanent record, so she will fight hard for you throughout the legal process.
Attorney Finizio’s peers in the legal field, including opposing prosecutors, respect her professionalism and her commitment to excellence. As a result, Attorney Finizio is often able to work out favorable plea deals on behalf of her clients and, in some circumstances, get the charges reduced or even dropped altogether.
Mount Laurel Municipal Court Information
Mount Laurel Municipal Court
- Address: 100 Mount Laurel Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Phone: 856-234-2003
- Fax: 856-234-1172
- Court sessions: *
- Municipal Court Judge: Corey Ahart, JMC
- Municipal Court Administrator: Alisson Gasiorowski,
- Deputy Municipal Court Administrator: Tiqua Muhammadi and Lauren Smith
*For more information, visit the Mount Laurel Court page.
About Mount Laurel, NJ
Mount Laurel is a township in Burlington County, New Jersey. It is located just outside Philadelphia, PA and has a population of nearly 42,000 residents. Mount Laurel has several unincorporated communities, including Ramblewood, Birchfield, Bougher, Centerton, Colemantown, Coxs Corner, Fellowship, Hartford, Heulings Hill, Masonville, Petersburg, Pine Grove, Rancocas Woods, and Texas.
Mount Laurel has more than 170 miles of roadways, many of which are patrolled by Mount Laurel police officers looking for speeders and drunk drivers. NJ State Police troopers also patrol the stretch of the New Jersey Turnpike that runs through Mount Laurel.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?