Oaklyn Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Oaklyn, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Camden County and Throughout NJ
At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio we recognize that being named as a defendant in a Municipal Court in the state of New Jersey can be a stressful and unsettling experience. The Municipal Court for the Borough of Mount Ephraim (located in the Oaklyn Municipal Building in Oaklyn, NJ) is no exception. If you’ve received a complaint from the Court, seeking counsel from a reputable, experienced attorney can be invaluable when it comes to helping you assess the charge(s) and determining your defense strategy. You can also take comfort in having the guidance of a lawyer who is well-versed in the ins and outs of the court system—one who has defended individuals accused of the same charges on many previous occasions.
With more than a decade of experience handling cases in Oaklyn and the Borough of Mount Ephraim, we know that defendants typically have questions that court staffers are not equipped or not allowed to answer. In general, court employees can explain how the court works, provide information about your case, provide guidance as to how to fill out forms, and perhaps answer questions about court deadlines. But they can’t help you with important questions like:
- Do I need to hire a criminal attorney?
- Should I go to court?
- What happens if I plead guilty?
- What happens if I plead not guilty?
- If I’m found guilty, what happens?
- Am I going to have to serve time in jail?
- How much is this going to cost?
- Can I appeal a decision of the court?
- How is the situation going to affect my reputation and my future?
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
If you find yourself pondering questions like the ones above, it’s probably advisable to consult with an experienced attorney who can help you navigate the legal process and advocate on your behalf. Also consider that hiring a reputable attorney as soon as possible can help produce an outcome that minimizes the financial and reputational damage you may incur. As you might expect, reputational and financial damage are often tied together, because a conviction can potentially harm your employment prospects and dramatically limit your opportunities going forward, which in turn can have financial implications for years and even decades to come.
So if you’ve received a complaint from the Borough of Mount Ephraim’s Municipal Court we encourage you to contact the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for a free, no obligation consultation as soon as possible. You’ll find that our fees are reasonable and that we provide aggressive yet compassionate representation to our clients. In fact, we have successfully represented countless individuals in Oaklyn over the past dozen years, including clients charged with most, if not all, of the offenses listed below.
Criminal and DWI Defense Attorney in Oaklyn, NJ
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provide representation to clients who have been charged with criminal and petty offenses heard in New Jersey municipal courts, including the Municipal Court for the Borough of Mount Ephraim. These include violations of the motor vehicle and traffic laws found in Title 39 of the New Jersey Statutes Annotated, as well as disorderly conduct-related offenses.
Past defendants we’ve represented have been charged with crimes and traffic violations like:
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- DUI (driving under influence)
- DUID (driving under influence of drugs)
- Drug possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- Drug paraphernalia possession N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Marijuana possession
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Theft N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Running a red light
- Reckless driving N.J.S.A. 39:4-96
- Driving without insurance N.J.S.A. 39:6B-1(a)
- Driving with a suspended license N.J.S.A. 39:3-40
- Speeding in a school zone
- Speeding tickets
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Making an illegal turn or illegal U-turn N.J.S.A. 39:4-125
- Illegal lane changes N.J.S.A. 39:4-85
- Driving with an expired inspection sticker
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Why Choose to Work With Oaklyn, NJ Criminal Lawyer Michele Finizio?
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides strong, aggressive representation for our clients, and over the years we have successfully defended thousands of criminal defendants in municipal courts throughout the state of New Jersey, including the Municipal Court in Oaklyn, NJ. We offer a free, confidential consultation in which we review the charges against you (as well as the circumstances surrounding your case), to help discern your options and reveal the best possible course of action. Our clients appreciate our reasonable fees and the availability of custom payment plans. We also accept major credit cards from Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express®.
Contact an Experienced Oaklyn, NJ Criminal Defense Attorney
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense or have received a traffic ticket in Oaklyn, NJ or the Borough of Mount Ephraim we encourage you to reach out to the Law Offices of Michele Finizio. An attorney will work with you from the beginning to end of the process and help resolve your case as quickly and favorably as possible. Contact us online or call us to schedule a free, no obligation consultation. We pride ourselves on returning calls promptly and on making ourselves available outside the office. Weekend and evening appointments are available, and home visits or visits to the hospital or county jail can also be arranged. Our offices are located on East Main Street in Moorestown across from the Moorestown Community Center.
Oaklyn Municipal Court
Municipal Court for the Borough of Mount Ephraim is held at the Oaklyn Borough Municipal Building. The street address is:
20 W. Clinton Ave.
Oaklyn, NJ 08107
Municipal Court is in session on Wednesdays from 8AM to 3PM.
For more information visit the Borough of Mount Ephraim’s Municipal Court page.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
About the Borough of Mount Ephraim, NJ
The Borough of Mount Ephraim, which has a population of approximately 4,500 people and encompasses less than one square mile, is the second-smallest town in New Jersey. It takes its name from Ephraim Albertson, who owned a popular local meeting house called The Public House (aka the Old Tavern) from 1800-1825. Today, landmarks in Mount Ephraim include the Mount Ephraim Police Reserves Inc. Banquet Room, Mount Ephraim Borough Hall, and Mount Ephraim Baptist Church. Located in Camden County, Mount Ephraim borders Audubon, Bellmawr, Brooklawn, Gloucester City, Haddon Heights and Haddon Township. Professional public address announcer Dan Baker—who for many years served as the voice of Veterans Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field and Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia—grew up in Mount Ephraim.
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.