Palmyra Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Palmyra, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Burlington County and Throughout NJ
At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we recognize that being named as a defendant in Municipal Court in the state of New Jersey can be a frightening and unsettling experience. If you’ve received a complaint from Palmyra Municipal Court, hiring an experienced and reputable Palmyra municipal court lawyer can help you assess the charges and determine your defense strategy going forward. You can also take comfort in having the guidance of a Palmyra municipal court lawyer who has been through the process—and defended individuals accused of the same charges—many times before.
As such, the Law Offices of Michele Finizio can help you with questions like: “Do I need to appear in court?” That might seem like a straightforward question and answer. After all, the Palmyra Municipal Court specifies that “court appearances are always required in criminal matters.” However, every criminal case and set of circumstances is unique—and you should understand the ramifications of every decision you are required to make.
For example, the court mandates that if the “Court Appearance Required” box has not been checked on the complaint and if the charge is listed either on the Statewide Violations Schedule or the Local Violations Schedule, you may pay a fine without appearing in court. But if you pay without going to court, you will be pleading guilty and giving up your right to a lawyer as well as your right to a trial. As you can imagine, this is a scenario that can be difficult to assess, and could just be one of many questions you are likely to have. At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, other common questions we’ve encountered include:
- Do I need a lawyer?
- What should I expect when I go to court?
- Can I make a plea agreement?
- How much will I have to pay?
- What happens if I plead guilty?
- What happens if I plead not guilty?
- If I’m found guilty, what happens?
- Can I appeal a decision of the court?
- How will the charges or a conviction impact my future?
Therefore, if you’ve been charged in Palmyra, NJ we encourage you to contact us for a free, confidential consultation. At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio—on East Main Street in Moorestown, across from the Moorestown Community Center—our fees are reasonable and we provide strong yet compassionate representation to our clients. In fact, we have successfully represented countless individuals in Palmyra Municipal Court over the course of the past twelve-plus years, clients who have been charged with many of the offenses listed below.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Criminal and DWI Defense Lawyer in Palmyra, NJ
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides defense representation to clients who have been charged with criminal offenses or petty offenses heard in New Jersey municipal courts, including Palmyra Municipal Court. Offenses include, but are not limited to:
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Making an illegal turn
- Making an illegal U-turn N.J.S.A. 39:4-125
- Illegal lane changes N.J.S.A. 39:4-85
- Driving with an expired inspection sticker
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- DUI (driving under influence)
- DUID (driving under influence of drugs)
- Drug possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- Drug paraphernalia possession N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Marijuana possession
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Theft N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Running a red light
- Reckless driving N.J.S.A. 39:4-96
- Driving without insurance 39:6B-1(a)
- Driving with a suspended or revoked driver’s license N.J.S.A. 39:3-40
- Speeding in a school zone
- Speeding tickets
Why Choose to Work With Palmyra Municipal Court Lawyer Michele Finizio?
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides strong, aggressive representation for our clients, and over the years we have successfully defended thousands of criminal defendants in municipal courts throughout the state of New Jersey, including Palmyra Municipal Court. We offer a free consultation in which we review the charges against you as well as the unique circumstances surrounding your case. Our clients appreciate our reasonable fees; payment plans are also available and we accept Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® cards.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Contact an Experienced Palmyra Municipal Court Lawyer for Advice and Assistance
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense or have received a traffic citation in Palmyra, NJ we encourage you to reach out to the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for advice and representation. A Palmyra municipal court lawyer will work with you every step of the way to develop the strongest possible defense and resolve your case as expeditiously as possible. Contact us online 24 hours a day/seven days a week to schedule a free and confidential consultation. Weekend and evening appointments can be arranged, as can home visits or visits to the hospital or county jail. We return calls promptly and a Palmyra municipal court lawyer will handle your case personally.
Palmyra Municipal Court Information
Palmyra Municipal Court
- Address: 20 W Broad St, Palmyra, NJ 08065
- Phone: 856-829-1763
- Fax: 856-829-0645
- Court sessions: *
- Municipal Court Judge: Corey Ahart, JMC
- Municipal Court Administrator: Tracey McGill, Certified Municipal Court Administrator
- Deputy Municipal Court Administrator: Donna Browne, Certified Municipal Court Administrator
*For more information, visit the Borough of Palmyra’s Municipal Court page.
About Palmyra, NJ
Palmyra is a borough in Burlington County, NJ with a total area of 2.4 square miles. It was originally incorporated as a township by the New Jersey State Legislature in April 1894, but in February 1923 it was re-incorporated as a borough. Palmyra borders Riverton, Cinnaminson Township, Camden County and the Delaware River.
Its population is approximately 7,250 and notable people born in Palmyra include Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Quron Pratt and A. Raymond Rudolph, a federal judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia. More notably, still, mud from a tributary of the Delaware River near Palmyra is used to rub down baseballs used in the major leagues, as the mud is believed to help pitchers gain better control of baseballs.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.