Pemberton Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Pemberton, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Burlington County and Throughout NJ
At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio we recognize that it can be stressful and unsettling to receive a criminal complaint from any municipal court in the state of New Jersey, including Pemberton Municipal Court. Moreover, we know that you probably have questions about your options and the steps you need to take to resolve your case. Take comfort in the fact that a reputable Pemberton municipal court lawyer can not only provide legal advice informed by years of experience, but also keep you from having to navigate the court system on your own.
With more than a decade of experience handling cases in Pemberton Municipal Court, we know that defendants typically have a lot of questions—questions that court staffers are not equipped or not allowed to answer. In general, court employees can explain how the court works, provide information about your case file, provide guidance as to how to fill out forms, and perhaps answer questions about court deadlines. But they can’t help you with common questions like:
- Do I need a lawyer?
- Should I go to court?
- What happens if I plead guilty?
- What happens if I plead not guilty?
- If I’m found guilty, what happens?
- Am I going to jail?
- How much is this going to cost?
- Can I appeal a decision of the court?
- How is the situation going to affect my future?
That’s why it’s advisable to consult with an experienced Pemberton municipal court lawyer who can help you navigate the process and advocate on your behalf. Furthermore, hiring a reputable Pemberton municipal court lawyer as soon as possible can help minimize the financial and reputational damage that might result from a conviction—and possibly even help you avoid a conviction altogether. In fact, reputational and financial damage are often tied together, because a conviction can potentially harm your employment prospects and dramatically limit your opportunities going forward, which in turn, can have financial implications for years and even decades to come.
So if you’ve received a complaint from Pemberton Municipal Court we encourage you to contact the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for a free, no obligation consultation as soon as possible. We think you’ll find that our fees are reasonable and that we provide strong yet compassionate representation to our clients. In fact, we have successfully represented countless individuals in Pemberton Municipal Court over the past twelve-plus years, including clients charged with many of the offenses listed below.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Pemberton, NJ
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provide representation to clients who have been charged with criminal offenses and petty offenses heard in New Jersey municipal courts, including Pemberton Municipal Court. These include violations of the motor vehicle and traffic laws (see Title 39 of the New Jersey Code Annotated), as well as disorderly and petty disorderly persons offenses. Past defendants we’ve represented have been charged with crimes and traffic violations like:
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- DUI (driving under influence)
- DUID (driving under influence of drugs)
- Drug possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- Drug paraphernalia possession N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Marijuana possession
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Theft N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Running a red light
- Reckless driving N.J.S.A. 39:4-96
- Driving without insurance N.J.S.A. 39:6B-1(a)
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license N.J.S.A. 39:3-40
- Speeding in a school zone
- Speeding tickets
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Making an illegal turn or illegal U-turn N.J.S.A. 39:4-125
- Illegal lane changes N.J.S.A. 39:4-85
- Driving with an expired inspection sticker
Why Choose to Work With Pemberton Municipal Court Lawyer Michele Finizio?
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides strong, aggressive representation for our clients, and over the years we have successfully defended thousands of criminal defendants in municipal courts throughout the state of New Jersey, including Pemberton Municipal Court. We offer a free consultation in which we review the charges against you, as well as the unique circumstances surrounding your case. Our clients appreciate our reasonable fees and the availability of custom payment plans. We accept major credit cards from Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express®.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Contact an Experienced Pemberton Municipal Court Lawyer
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense or have received a traffic ticket in Pemberton Municipal Court, we encourage you to reach out to the Law Offices of Michele Finizio. A Pemberton municipal court lawyer will work with you throughout the process and help resolve your case as quickly as possible. Contact us online to schedule a free, confidential, no obligation consultation. We pride ourselves on returning calls promptly and on making ourselves available outside of our offices, which are located on East Main Street in Moorestown across from the Moorestown Community Center. Weekend and evening appointments are available, and home visits or visits to the hospital or county jail can also be arranged.
Pemberton Township Municipal Court
500 Pemberton-Browns Mills Rd.
Pemberton, NJ 08068
Judge: Charles Shimberg, JMC
Court Administrator: Jacqueline K. Gleason, CMCA
Office hours: *
Court is in session: *
*For more information visit Pemberton Township’s Municipal Court page.
About Pemberton, NJ
Incorporated in 1846, Pemberton is one of the largest townships in Burlington County, NJ with a total area of approximately 64 square miles and a population of approximately 29,000 people. Named for James Pemberton, a prominent property owner in the area, it’s located at the northwestern edge of the Pinelands Reserve. The township is home to many lakes, making the area ideal for those resident interested in fishing, swimming, canoeing and kayaking, among other outdoor recreational activities. Pemberton Township is also home to the world-renowned Deborah Heart & Lung Center, which specializes in treating cardiac, vascular and pulmonary disease in adults, as well as heart defects in children and adolescents.
Pemberton is the birthplace of both John Franklin Fort and George Franklin Fort, the 16th and 33rd governors of New Jersey, respectively. Residential neighborhoods in the township include Browns Mills, New Lisbon, Birmingham, Country Lakes and Presidential Lakes.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?