Westampton Municipal Court Lawyer
Traffic and DUI Attorney in Westampton, NJ Defends Clients in Municipal Court Matters in Burlington County and Throughout NJ
Here at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we understand that being charged with DUI, DWI, assault, disorderly conduct, drug possession, theft or any other criminal offense can be a stressful and disorienting experience. If you’ve received a complaint from the municipal court in Westampton—which handles cases from Westampton, Eastampton and Hainesport Townships—know that an experienced Westampton municipal court lawyer can help reduce the stress of the experience and advocate on your behalf, especially in those moments when it seems like the weight of the state is against you.
Moreover, if you’ve been charged with an offense that will be heard in Westampton Municipal Court, hiring a reputable, experienced Westampton municipal court lawyer as early as possible can help minimize the financial and reputational damage that results from a conviction—and perhaps even avoid a conviction altogether.
As you may know, municipal courts generally hear lesser offenses (including traffic offenses), but this doesn’t mean you should take any complaint received lightly. Consequences can include jail time, fines, loss or suspension of a professional license, not to mention a permanent criminal record. Traffic offenses (especially multiple traffic citations) can result in many of the same consequences and also lead to increased insurance premiums, points on your driver’s license, or the suspension or loss of your driver’s license. It’s even possible for your automobile to be impounded.
As for reputational damage, a conviction can significantly harm your employment prospects and dramatically limit your opportunities going forward, which can have financial implications for years and decades to come.
Therefore, if you’ve received a complaint from Westampton Municipal Court we encourage you to contact the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for a free, no obligation consultation. Our fees are reasonable and we provide strong yet compassionate representation to our clients. We have successfully represented countless individuals in Westampton Municipal Court over the course of the past several years, including clients who have been charged with many of the offenses listed below.
Facing A Municipal Court Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Westampton Municipal Court Lawyer Takes on DUI and DWI Charges
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides defense representation to clients who have been charged with criminal and petty offenses heard in New Jersey municipal courts, including the Municipal Court in Westampton. We represent defendants accused of all of the following offenses, and others:
- Theft N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2
- Speeding tickets
- Speeding in a school zone
- Simple assault Simple assault
- Shoplifting N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Running a red light
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Reckless driving N.J.S.A. 39:4-96
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Marijuana possession
- Making an illegal turn or illegal U-turn N.J.S.A. 39:4-125
- Lewdness N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Illegal lane changes N.J.S.A. 39:4-85
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- DUID (driving under influence of drugs)
- DUI (driving under influence)
- Drug possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- Drug paraphernalia possession N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Driving without insurance N.J.S.A. 39:6B-2
- Driving with an expired inspection sticker
- Driving with a suspended license N.J.S.A. 39:3-40
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
Why Choose to Work With Westampton, NJ Criminal Lawyer Michele Finizio?
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio provides aggressive yet compassionate representation for our clients, and over the years we have successfully defended thousands of criminal defendants in municipal courts throughout the state of New Jersey, including the municipal court in Westampton. We offer a free consultation in which we review the charges against you, as well as the unique circumstances surrounding your case. Clients also appreciate our reasonable fees and the flexibility we provide in regards to payment. That is, we offer customizable payment plans, and also accept major credit cards from Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express®.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Contact an Experienced Westampton Municipal Court Lawyer
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense, petty offense or have received a traffic ticket or traffic citation in Westampton, Eastampton or Hainesport Township, NJ we encourage you to reach out to the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for advice. A Westampton municipal court lawyer will work with you to analyze your situation, develop a defense strategy, and resolve your case as quickly as possible. Contact us online to schedule a free, confidential, no obligation consultation. Weekend and evening appointments are available, and home visits or visits to the hospital or county jail can also be arranged. At the Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we pride ourselves on returning calls promptly and having a Westampton municipal court lawyer handle your case personally.
Municipal Court Information – Westampton, NJ
The Westampton Municipal Court is located at:
710 Rancocas Rd.
Westampton, NJ 08060
- Municipal Court Judge: Corey Ahart
- Municipal Court Administrator: Susan Graubart
- Phone: 609-267-1895
- Fax: 609-267-1898
- The Court Administrator’s phone hours: Monday through Thursday, 8AM to 3:30PM, and on Friday from 8AM to 12:30PM.
- Municipal Court sessions: *
The Court handles motor vehicle matters and court matters for Westampton, Eastampton and Hainesport Townships.
A Violations Payment Window is open Monday through Thursday from 8AM to 3:30PM and on Friday from 8AM to 12:30PM. Payments made at the violations window can be cash, check, money order or credit card; traffic and parking tickets may also be paid online.
*For more information visit the Township of Westampton’s Municipal Court page.
About Westampton, NJ
Westampton is a township in Burlington County, NJ that encompasses 12 square miles. It was incorporated in March 1850 and it’s bordered on the south by Rancocas Creek, bordered to the west by Willingboro, bordered to the north by Burlington Township and bordered to the east by Eastampton and Mt. Holly. There are approximately nine thousand residents and the area features prime commercial and residential developments, as well as Rancocas State Park.
The township has approximately 55 miles of roadways, including a section of the New Jersey Turnpike and a short section of Interstate 295.
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Municipal Court Defense
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?