South Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney
Experienced Criminal Lawyer in Moorestown, NJ Defends Clients’ Rights in Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, and Throughout NJ
Everybody makes mistakes. When those mistakes result in entanglement with the New Jersey criminal justice system, having the best possible lawyer in your corner is key to putting that mistake in the past. Every single criminal charge should be taken seriously. A criminal record reflecting even a relatively “minor” criminal conviction can make it harder to get a job and find a place to live. If you are facing jail time, your reputation and freedom are also at stake. When you choose a lawyer to handle your criminal defense, you want to learn about their reputation. The Law Offices of Michele Finizio has a reputation for putting in the hard work needed to get results for our clients. South Jersey criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio has years of experience fighting to protect the rights of clients accused of crimes throughout New Jersey. She knows the court system in and out—and also knows the prosecutors and judges who will be handling your case.
You can always schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced criminal lawyer in Moorestown, NJ at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio. You can contact our firm anytime, even if you or your loved one is already incarcerated and needs an attorney to come to them.
Facing A Criminal Charge And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
A Law Firm Focused on Criminal Defense
South Jersey criminal lawyer Michele Finizio specializes in criminal defense. She understands how to use the legal system to your advantage, regardless of how serious your charges are. Examples of the types of criminal defense cases the Law Offices of Michele Finizio handles include:
- 2nd DUI/DWI
- 3rd DUI/DWI
- Drug Charges
- Juvenile Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Speeding Tickets
- Assault Charges
- Disorderly Conduct Charges
- Terroristic Threats & Harassment Charges
- Homicide (Murder)
- Theft, Robbery & Burglary Charges
- Credit Card Fraud
- Guns & Firearms Offenses
- Criminal Appeals
- Internet Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Sexual Assault Charges
- Domestic Violence
No criminal charge is too simple or too complex for South Jersey criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio. Our firm takes every criminal charge seriously because any criminal conviction can come back to haunt you. To learn more about our firm and possible defense strategies for your specific case, contact us for a free case review today.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
How Can a South Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Help Fight My Charges?
Our firm will work closely with you to get the best possible results in your case. When criminal charges are involved, you need a lawyer who takes your case—and you—seriously.
South Jersey criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio doesn’t try to rush clients through the criminal process. Our firm believes in giving every client’s case the time and energy it deserves. Because every criminal case is unique, that may mean fighting to have your charges dropped, negotiating a favorable plea bargain, and/or advocating vigorously on your behalf before a judge and jury at trial.
When you choose an experienced criminal lawyer in Moorestown, NJ at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio, you can expect them to:
- Thoroughly investigate your case, rather than simply relying upon the prosecution’s evidence
- Apply the relevant laws to the facts to present the most favorable case possible
- Treat you with kindness and respect throughout the entire legal process
- Be available to answer any questions that you have about the progress of your case, and even provide you with a cell phone number you can call for answers
- Explore every available defense option in your case, including New Jersey diversionary programs like pre-trial intervention, conditional discharge, and conditional dismissal—which are options that can help you avoid prosecution altogether
- Negotiate with the prosecution behind the scenes to attempt to get your charges reduced or dismissed, always considering what is in your best interests
- Use a deep knowledge of the law and the firm’s substantial resources to build the strongest possible defense in your case
The first step to freedom is learning more about your legal rights. South Jersey criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio is always available to discuss your case and explain your options. Contact our office today for a free initial consultation.
South Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney Leveraging Years of Experience to Protect Your Freedom and Future
Because every case is unique, attorney Michele Finizio avoids cookie-cutter approaches to criminal defense. Examples of defense strategies that could work depending on the facts of your case include:
- Challenging the reliability of the prosecution’s evidence and witnesses
- Challenging how the prosecution obtained evidence, including by questioning whether the evidence was obtained illegally so that it should be thrown out
- Questioning whether the prosecution’s evidence is sufficient to prove all elements of the alleged crime beyond a reasonable doubt
- Investigating to determine whether your constitutional rights were respected throughout the entire criminal process, including investigation, arrest, and interrogation
Arrested on Criminal Charges in New Jersey? Get an Experienced Criminal Lawyer in Moorestown, NJ at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio On Your Side
The Law Offices of Michele Finizio accept all major credit cards and offer reasonable, competitive pricing. South Jersey criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio can even work out a payment plan to help you get the experienced criminal defense you need. In your free consultation, you can expect to go over the details of your case and discuss how an experienced South Jersey criminal defense attorney can help. Contact our firm today to schedule your free case review. Even if you have not yet been charged with a crime, it is never too early to begin working on your defense strategy.
Criminal Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Criminal Defense
- Burlington County Criminal Defense
- Bordentown Criminal Defense
- Delran Criminal Defense
- Evesham Criminal Defense
- Mansfield Criminal Defense
- Maple Shade Criminal Defense
- Medford Criminal Defense
- Moorestown Criminal Defense
- Mount Laurel Criminal Defense
- Palmyra Criminal Defense
- Pemberton Criminal Defense
- Westampton Criminal Defense
- Willingboro Criminal Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Criminal Defense
- Camden Criminal Defense
- Cherry Hill Criminal Defense
- Gloucester City Criminal Defense
- Gloucester Township Criminal Defense
- Oaklyn Criminal Defense
- Pennsauken Criminal Defense
- Voorhees Criminal Defense
- Winslow Criminal Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Criminal Defense
- Gloucester County Criminal Defense
- Monroe Township Criminal Defense
- Washington Township Criminal Defense
- West Deptford Criminal Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
- Mercer County Criminal Defense
- Middlesex County Criminal Defense
Michele Finizio has office locations located at 9 E Main St, Moorestown, NJ 08057, and 1873 Marlton Pike East #2d, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003. Contact her today for a free consultation about your case.
Get A Free Consultation With An Experienced New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 856-888-9059 Or Fill Out Our Online Contact Form.
Frequently Asked Questions About Criminal Defense Strategies in South Jersey
You should always be polite to the police and remain calm. However, you should never answer any questions without first speaking with an experienced criminal defense lawyer. Having a lawyer by your side is your right—and in no way makes you look guilty.
In most states, crimes are classified as either felonies or misdemeanors based on the severity of the crime. In New Jersey, a felony is called an indictable offense, and a misdemeanor is called a disorderly person offense (or a petty disorderly person offense). The difference is based on the amount of jail time you can face if convicted. Indictable offenses are crimes for which more than six months of jail time may apply. Indictable offenses are prosecuted in the New Jersey Superior Court, while disorderly persons offenses are handled in the Municipal Courts.