New Jersey Municipal Court Attorney
Municipal Court Violation Lawyer in Cherry Hill, NJ Helps Clients Fight Traffic Tickets and Disorderly Persons Offenses in Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, and Throughout NJ
Our New Jersey municipal court attorney at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio protects the rights of clients facing all types of New Jersey disorderly persons offenses and traffic violations. Our firm provides legal representation for all traffic, criminal, and disorderly persons violations. The firm is well respected by New Jersey municipal courts and prosecutors for its dedication to clients and its tireless pursuit of justice.
We have represented clients facing criminal charges, disorderly persons offenses, traffic tickets, and DWI charges in Superior Courts and Municipal Courts throughout NJ.
A New Jersey Municipal Court Attorney Who Will Work to Reduce Penalties in Your Municipal Court Case
If you have been charged with a traffic violation or any type of disorderly persons offense, do not go to traffic court alone. Call a disorderly persons violation attorney immediately. The traffic violations attorney at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio will work hard to contest or reduce traffic violation fines, insurance surcharges, points, license suspensions, and jail sentences.
The Traffic and Disorderly Persons Cases Handled by Our Law Firm
Our New Jersey law firm helps clients facing all municipal court charges, including:
- DWI/DUI N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- Drug/CDS possession N.J.S.A. 2C:35-10
- Simple possession of marijuana
- Possession of drug paraphernalia N.J.S.A. 2C:36-2
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Refusing a breathalyzer test N.J.S.A. 39:4-50.4
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Traffic tickets
Cherry Hill, NJ Disorderly Persons Violation Attorney Provides Aggressive Legal Services
New Jersey criminal attorney Michele Finizio provides personal service to individuals who have been arrested for offenses such as disorderly conduct, shoplifting, violations of town ordinances, and minor drug offenses that do not involve probation or jail time. Attorney Finizio is dedicated to safeguarding the disposition of your disorderly persons matter and she urges you to protect your rights by hiring an experienced disorderly persons violation attorney early in the legal process.
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
Municipal Court Violation Defense Locations Served:
- Atlantic County Municipal Court Defense
- Burlington County Municipal Court Defense
- Bordentown Municipal Court Defense
- Delran Municipal Court Defense
- Evesham Municipal Court Defense
- Mansfield Municipal Court Defense
- Maple Shade Municipal Court Defense
- Medford Municipal Court Defense
- Moorestown Municipal Court Defense
- Mount Laurel Municipal Court Defense
- Palmyra Municipal Court Defense
- Pemberton Municipal Court Defense
- Westampton Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Burlington County
- Camden County Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Camden County
- Cumberland County Municipal Court Defense
- Gloucester County Municipal Court Defense
- Deptford Township Municipal Court Defense
- Or any other city or township within Gloucester County
Michele Finizio has office locations located at 9 E Main St, Moorestown, NJ 08057, and 1873 Marlton Pike East #2d, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003. Contact her today for a free consultation about your case.
Call a New Jersey Municipal Court Attorney Today for a Free Consultation
Experienced NJ criminal defense attorney Michele Finizio has handled countless New Jersey traffic and disorderly persons cases and provides compassionate and aggressive legal services. She always advocates strongly for the rights of her clients. The law firm’s office is conveniently located in Cherry Hill, NJ and serves clients throughout New Jersey.
Call us today at 856-888-9059 or contact us online for a free consultation.
Get A Free Consultation With An Experienced New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 856-888-9059 Or Fill Out Our Online Contact Form.
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?