Atlantic County Traffic Ticket Lawyer
Experienced Traffic Violation Attorney in Atlantic County, NJ Defends Clients Accused of Speeding and Other Traffic Infractions in Atlantic City, Egg Harbor, Galloway Township, and Throughout South Jersey
If you’ve found yourself facing a traffic ticket in Atlantic County, you’re probably anxious and filled with questions. What are the consequences? How can you defend yourself? Where do you even begin? At The Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we understand the stress and uncertainty you’re going through. We’re here to guide you every step of the way, providing you with the reliable legal support you need during this challenging time. Contact a leading Atlantic County traffic ticket lawyer at our law firm today for a free consultation about your case.
Facing A Traffic Violation And Have Questions? We Can Help. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio Today At 856-888-9059 Or Fill Our Our Convenient Online Contact Form For A Free Consultation About Your Case.
Traffic VIolaitons We Can Help You With
Attorney Michele Finizio, a knowledgeable traffic violation attorney in Atlantic County, NJ, has defended clients accused of a range of traffic infractions, including:
- Reckless driving in Atlantic County, NJ
- Refusal to yield in Atlantic County, NJ
- Speeding in Atlantic County, NJ
- Careless driving in Atlantic County, NJ
- Disregard for traffic signals in Atlantic County, NJ
- Unsafe lane switching in Atlantic County, NJ
- Red-light violations in Atlantic County, NJ
If you are facing any of these charges, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our office offers complimentary consultations where we will review your case and provide you with informed advice on how to proceed. Attorney Michele Finizio is well-acquainted with prosecutors and judges in Atlantic County and throughout New Jersey, which enables her to negotiate effectively on your behalf.
Why Choose Us?
Selecting legal representation can be overwhelming, especially when you’re already dealing with the implications of a traffic ticket. At The Law Offices of Michele Finizio, we offer:
- Local Presence: With our firm situated in Atlantic County, we possess a comprehensive understanding of local traffic laws and court procedures.
- In-Court Representation: We have extensive experience representing clients in court. Our firm will work diligently to keep you from suffering the consequences of a traffic violation by constructing a robust defense.
- Experienced Team: Our team has successfully navigated a multitude of traffic cases, affording us the insights to effectively handle your case.
- Tailored Solutions: We recognize that no two cases are alike, and we pride ourselves on providing customized legal strategies.
- Client Testimonials: Our long history of satisfied clients speaks to our dedication and effectiveness.
- Free Consultation: Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a skilled Atlantic County traffic violation attorney. During this session, you will gain a better understanding of your legal rights and options.
The Consequences of Traffic Tickets in Atlantic County
Traffic tickets aren’t mere inconveniences; they can lead to serious repercussions. Here are some of the challenges you could face:
- Financial Penalties: From the ticket itself to increased insurance premiums.
- Points on Your License: Accumulating too many can lead to license suspension.
- Criminal Charges: Some violations may even result in criminal charges.
The Legal Process for Traffic Tickets in Atlantic County
- Issuance of Ticket: You will first receive your traffic ticket from a law enforcement officer.
- Initial Review: It’s crucial to examine your ticket and related laws to understand what you’re up against.
- Court Dates: You’ll either be assigned a court date or need to schedule one.
- Legal Representation: This is where we come in. We’ll review your case and prepare the best defense strategy.
- Court Hearing: We will represent you in court, arguing on your behalf and negotiating with the prosecution.
How We Can Help
Being handed a traffic ticket doesn’t necessarily mean you’re out of options. Our services include:
- Representing you in court hearings
- Assisting in plea negotiations
- Filing required legal paperwork
- Advising you on the best course of action based on your individual case
I can honestly say that I am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my case. Michael handled my case very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any court issues.
Very realistic and professional. Great with communication and prompt with follow ups. Flexible with availability, responds to both texts and phone calls. I was very happy with the service I received.
Michele is an amazing attorney. She goes above and beyond to help. She answers her phone at all times of the day and is eager to get you the answers and give you the advice and representation you need. Don’t hesitate to use her services!!!!
About Atlantic County, NJ, and Traffic Violations
In 2001, Atlantic County recorded a significant surge in traffic-related fatalities, numbering 68, a steep rise from 41 the previous year. This marked the highest rate of traffic deaths in the county over a span of 14 years. Notably, 18 of these fatalities were linked to distractions and excessive speed. Additionally, the county witnessed a 64% increase in fatalities caused by impaired driving.
Moreover, traffic accidents also saw an uptick in 2001. The county reported 14,490 crashes across its 23 municipalities, compared to 13,687 the year before. Arrests related to driving while intoxicated (DWI) increased as well, totaling 2,448 in 2001 from 2,257 in 2000.
Seasonal and weekly patterns also emerged in the 2001 data. Between May and August, 38 individuals lost their lives in motor vehicle accidents. Roughly one-third of all DWI-related accidents occurred within these months. Most telling, over half of all fatal accidents and about 65% of DWI incidents occurred during weekends, with the highest frequency around 1 AM.
Complicating matters further, Atlantic County’s road infrastructure faced overwhelming pressure due to tourism. Last year, over 32 million visitors flocked to Atlantic City, stretching the capacity of main thoroughfares and local roads, particularly along Routes 30 and 322/40. The neighboring municipalities have been grappling with the increasing challenges of managing the heavy traffic flow to and from Atlantic City.
The data underscores the urgency and complexity of traffic-related issues in Atlantic County, emphasizing the importance of responsible driving and the role of legal support when faced with traffic tickets or violations.
If you have been accused of a traffic violation, get in touch with the Law Offices of Michele Finizio for superior legal counsel from a knowledgeable and experienced traffic violation attorney in Atlantic County, NJ.
Consult an Experienced Atlantic County Traffic Ticket Lawyer at the Law Offices of Michele Finizio
If you’re grappling with a traffic ticket in South Jersey, don’t navigate this intricate legal landscape alone. Allow us to be your guide, providing you with a well-crafted defense designed to secure the best possible outcome. Contact a qualified Atlantic County traffic ticket lawyer at The Law Offices of Michele Finizio today for a free consultation.
Traffic Ticket Defense Locations Served
- Atlantic County Traffic Ticket Defense
- Burlington County Traffic Ticket Defense
- Camden County Traffic Ticket Defense
- Cumberland County Traffic Ticket Defense
- Gloucester County Traffic Ticket Defense
- Mercer County Traffic Ticket Defense
Frequently Asked Questions About Traffic Ticket Violations in New Jersey
What should I do if I receive a traffic ticket?
What are the possible penalties if I get a traffic ticket?
Yes. However, you shouldn’t disregard a traffic infraction. Traffic infractions can have very severe repercussions. They might also affect your life in the long run. It is not recommended to represent yourself in a traffic ticket case because many of these matters initially seem straightforward but can suddenly become complex. Hiring a knowledgeable and qualified Atlantic County traffic ticket lawyer is in your best interests. Get in touch with The Law Offices of Michele Finizio to speak with a skilled and qualified lawyer and obtain the best result for your case.
Yes. In New Jersey, there are legal restrictions on the number of points you can accumulate before losing your driving privileges. This cap is twelve. Your license will probably be revoked if you have 12 or more points on your driving record. For more information, call the Law Offices of Michele Finizio to speak with a knowledgeable Atlantic County traffic ticket lawyer. Our attorneys can evaluate your situation and choose the best course of action.
Usually, your court date will be indicated on your traffic ticket. If it’s not, you can contact the local court for this information.
If you need to schedule a court date, we’ll need to contact the local court clerk’s office and follow their specific procedures.
Missing a court date is a serious matter. Contact The Law Offices of Michele Finizio immediately so we can discuss your options and potential consequences with the court.
Not necessarily. The summons date is often a date by which you need to respond, but it’s not always your court date.
Restraining orders are separate legal processes that require specific paperwork and usually an in-person hearing. If you’re facing a restraining order in Atlantic County, don’t face it alone. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Filing an appeal is a complex process that requires a review of the initial court’s decision and subsequent filing of legal paperwork. If you’re grappling with a criminal appeal in Atlantic County, don’t navigate this intricate legal landscape on your own. Allow us to be your guide, providing you with a well-crafted defense designed to secure the best possible outcome. Contact us today for a free consultation.